Celebrity APP - Check-in via App

Jim_Iain

The latest update to the Celebrity App just came out. The app is currently available for 3 ships - Constellation, Equinox and Reflections.

I heard about the update from the Michael's Club Concierge on my last cruise. The description says that you will be able to log on and view your cruises, make and cancel dining reservations and excursions, and view onboard expense accounts, when on the ship.

It will interesting to hear from any that are able to use it.

The latest update to the Celebrity App just came out. The app is currently available for 3 ships - Constellation, Equinox and Reflections.

I heard about the update from the Michael's Club Concierge on my last cruise. The description says that you will be able to log on and view your cruises, make and cancel dining reservations and excursions, and view onboard expense accounts, when on the ship.

It will interesting to hear from any that are able to use it.

I'm wondering whether you need a WIFI package to use the app on board.

I just opened my app to see if it would let me sign in and recognize my reservation. Nothing has changed that I can see. I even tried reinstalling it to see if it wanted me to sign in. It didn't. So, as of now I don't see any way to make reservations or anything else. Of course, my cruise isn't for a couple of months but, they should be able to make it integrate with the information they have on the website already.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

We were on the Connie &app worked great. Board the Equinox on Saturday and no check-in (maybe too late) reservations & shore excursions not visible- no charge from Feb as far as functionally is concerned.

No you do not need a WiFi package to us the app on the ship.

I also downloaded and looked at the app and could find no area to sign in. In the description of the App on Apple AppStore -

With this release, guests on enabled ships may:

Sign in to view their cruises

Check In via Mobile App

Make an cancel dining and shore excursion reservations, and view onboard expense accounts, when on the ship

I have a feeling that it will only work onboard the ship but that doesn't explain how one might "Check In via Mobil App"