UBER Pricing Galveston to HOBBY

Markmom18

We got off the Freedom this morning. We're staying overnight at the Doubletree Houston Hobby tonight.

As soon as cleared customs AND were outside the Carnival Cruise Terminal at Galveston, my husband used his UBER APP. In just a couple of minutes our Uber driver was there loading up our bags. We had 8 suitcases, for 4 adults.

COST: $91, plus the $20 Tip.

Tomorrow morning, we'll get an Uber to take us to the Hobby Airport. Which is literally across the street! But, it is an Airport, not a house, so we do need that transportation to get to the SW Terminal.

:) Bobbi

We got off the Freedom this morning. We're staying overnight at the Doubletree Houston Hobby tonight.

As soon as cleared customs AND were outside the Carnival Cruise Terminal at Galveston, my husband used his UBER APP. In just a couple of minutes our Uber driver was there loading up our bags. We had 8 suitcases, for 4 adults.

COST: $91, plus the $20 Tip.

Tomorrow morning, we'll get an Uber to take us to the Hobby Airport. Which is literally across the street! But, it is an Airport, not a house, so we do need that transportation to get to the SW Terminal.

:) Bobbi

No. you should be able to get right from your hotel.

Less than $6 Uber or Lyft

https://ride.guru/estimate/8181%20Airport%20Blvd,%20Houston,%20TX%2077061,%20USA/Houston,%20TX%2077061,%20USA

Hi,

I just wanted to share our transportation cost. I'm not here to persuade anyone on any travel choice available.

UBER was $106 Hobby to Galveston Port. And $91 from Port to Hotel literally across the street from Hobby.

YES! We found that the Doubletree shuttles its guests to Hobby for FREE. So, of course we used them this morning.

We called on pricing (Galveston Express) : HOBBY to Port : $25 pp. We still decided to use Uber. The difference was $6 more TOTAL for the 4 of us.

Just providing info folks ....

Bobbi