CNN Interviews

pyrrhus

And everyone's hair looks better than mine most mornings!

I was just thinking this.

People seem to have a great attitude about it. I am really glad to hear that everyone is praising the staff for their kindness through this.

I loved the two missionary girls who won their cruise at a basketball game.

The two women would wouldn't let one another get a word in edgewise get my vote for "most likely to call a lawyer tonight".

I agree and those two ladies looked pretty well groomed for such a terrible situation.

I agree and those two ladies looked pretty well groomed for such a terrible situation.

Obviously this cruise was scary and uncomfortable, but I wonder what some of the workers who come from very poor backgrounds that are probably thinking they would love it if their home were as nice as this "sewage" filled ship with running cold water.

Obviously this cruise was scary and uncomfortable, but I wonder what some of the workers who come from very poor backgrounds that are probably thinking they would love it if their home were as nice as this "sewage" filled ship with running cold water.

That's probably not far from the truth.

Erin is very fair, but I miss her on CNBC.

I think she just may smack some of the other reporters there...they have about knocked her over a couple of times and pushed into her. She does seem to really want to know the REAL story...not just the negative stuff.

I loved the two missionary girls who won their cruise at a basketball game.

The two women would wouldn't let one another get a word in edgewise get my vote for "most likely to call a lawyer tonight".

The 2 missionary girls were great...those 1st 2 that they grabbed 1st? They were nuts. They annoyed me. They had nothing good to say. And I figure the 1st phone call they will make tomorrow is a an attorney to see what they can get out of it. Personally I hope neither of them ever cruise again...and I sure as heck I am never on a cruise with them.

The 2 missionary girls were great...those 1st 2 that they grabbed 1st? They were nuts. They annoyed me. They had nothing good to say. And I figure the 1st phone call they will make tomorrow is a an attorney to see what they can get out of it. Personally I hope neither of them ever cruise again...and I sure as heck I am never on a cruise with them.

AMEN!!!!! Those first two ladies were crazy....they probably called attorneys before they called their spouses. I will never ever be on a cruise with them but I have cruised with people like them before

Archived