AMA & Europe Postcard Stamps

sarcar97

We are doing a AMASerena Christmas on the Danube cruise - starting off with five days in Prague before getting on the boat in Nuremberg to Budapest and then onto London for four days. Our traveling partners asked if we could buy stamps anywhere in the US for postcards we'll be mailing while we are gone?

Second question is while we are on the cruise I heard or read that AMA will put stamps on post cards and mail them for you. Can somebody confirm if this is true. Also they said this was a "free" service or is it they are just charging it back to your room?

We are doing a AMASerena Christmas on the Danube cruise - starting off with five days in Prague before getting on the boat in Nuremberg to Budapest and then onto London for four days. Our traveling partners asked if we could buy stamps anywhere in the US for postcards we'll be mailing while we are gone?

Second question is while we are on the cruise I heard or read that AMA will put stamps on post cards and mail them for you. Can somebody confirm if this is true. Also they said this was a "free" service or is it they are just charging it back to your room?

I am currently on the AmaDara on the Mekong and we were told that postcards would be sent for free.

I would never try to search out stamps either in advance or at your destination; it is not worth your time. Even if you pay for them the shop will look after stamps and mailing.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Forums mobile app

Most hotels will be happy to help you with regards to mailing postcards.

Even if you have to pay, any hotel or cruise ship will mail postcards for you. If you are sending anything else, there is a post office in the center of almost any city to mail a parcel. Nobody in North America will know the cost of postage, because it changes from time to time.