cozumelcruiseexcursions.net

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:12 PM.
17 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
Although it was a long time ago, I did take a dune buggy excursion in Coz. Not sure who the vendor was but it was not via the cruise line. The dune buggies we had were chopped VWs. It was a total blast. They also gave use free beer.
17 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
Not sure what you are talking about? This is a dune buggy tour with a bit of snorkeling off the beach, no diving. But even if you do dive, it would be rare that you need anything more than a 1mm dive skin and all the dive tours will rent bcds and weights.
12 Posts
Joined Feb 2014
I reached out to this company in regards to their ATV tour because I heard they didn't offer it anymore. I received a response and said they are now offering it again. I think that my 6 year old and I will be doing this tour with them. We have taken a dune buggy tour that included snorkeling this past April, however, that was through RCI and it was awesome. I am no sure abut the tour that this company offers but they seem to have high reviews.