Thomson Spirit- Ancient Affair- Excursions

Hi fellow cruisers

I have started a roll call for this cruise on 8th November 2017. The Thomson excursions from Ashdod are quite expensive and will be big groups. I am seeing if people would be interested in getting together for small group trips. It is a tour operator I have used before when I did this cruise and we really enjoyed it. Full details are in the roll call section of this forum.

Thanks for reading

Sue

• 5 months later...

Hi, I am interested in joining a tour from ashdod, we are going on the Ancient Affair cruise on 8th Nov, (there are 3 ladies travelling with me also who are also interested), I was wondering if you are still looking for people to join your trip?.

Many Thanks,

Meryl

Hi Meryl

Yes there is still room on the tours. Have you read my description of them in the roll call board? It is on the first page of Thomson roll calls. I have been on both these tours before and thoroughly enjoyed them. The Jerusalem and Bethlehem one has 10 people already so is definitely running and is very good value at approximately £76

Hi Sue,

I have looked at the excursion you posted on the roll call and three of us would love to join you please.

Could you let me know when you would you require the £76pp excursion money please.

Many Thanks,

Meryl