Limelight Club

Unregistered, just back from your P&O cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:52 AM.
Surrey, UK
23 Posts
Joined Nov 2008
Looking to book for Britannia in February but the listings on CP only come up with acts on 8 nights out of 14. Is it likely that more acts will be posted between now and sailing date? Any advice would be appreciated.
Edinburgh
3,239 Posts
Joined Jan 2008
Originally posted by ospreycruiser
Looking to book for Britannia in February but the listings on CP only come up with acts on 8 nights out of 14. Is it likely that more acts will be posted between now and sailing date? Any advice would be appreciated.
All the dates were up for our cruise
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Still to come:

P&O Ventura Caribbean and USA 5th February 2018
Fred Olsen Balmoral German Waterways 31st May 2018 - FROM ROSYTH!!!
P&O Aurora USA and Canada 16th September 2018

P&O Ventura Bermuda, USA and Caribbean 5th February 2019
P&O Oriana Spain, Spain, Corsica and Italy, 17th September 2019
Norfolk, United Kingdom
121 Posts
Joined Oct 2013
Our's were added in 2 stages - infact we are still waiting for one night to be announced. We have booked for one night to see Jaki Graham at £22 each but in the last couple of days I see that the prices for all shows has gone up to £25 per evening. Has anyone else noticed this?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Norfolk, United Kingdom
121 Posts
Joined Oct 2013
Originally posted by Highpeaklad
What acts are they offering?
Every cruise is different so you need to go onto your cruise personaliser to find out.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Staffordshire
2,030 Posts
Joined Sep 2010
Originally posted by Manilow fan
Every cruise is different so you need to go onto your cruise personaliser to find out.
Very much doubt it Jakki Graham has virtually been resident in Limelight Club since the maiden cruise in March 2015.
7 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
Originally posted by majortom10
Very much doubt it Jakki Graham has virtually been resident in Limelight Club since the maiden cruise in March 2015.

She’s obviously having a rest as she’s not on Britannia in a few weeks time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums
102 Posts
Joined Jun 2017
Originally posted by Manilow fan
I’m on Britannia in Feb and nothing is showing yet. Thought I might get a heads up.