Tube/Raft at Half Moon Caye

RedRox

Yes you can rent or bring your own. If renting get there early before they run out! The dollar store ones I think are better floating than the rented ones. And you can just throw them away when done for the day!

Does anyone know if there is an air source for blowing up personal inflatable rafts? I would assume there's one nearby where you can rent them but not sure because they rent the floaty mats and I"m not sure they rent inflatable rings. Anyone know? Wondering if I should bring along an air pump

Does anyone know if there is an air source for blowing up personal inflatable rafts? I would assume there's one nearby where you can rent them but not sure because they rent the floaty mats and I"m not sure they rent inflatable rings. Anyone know? Wondering if I should bring along an air pump
No pumps, they use memory foam type floats, thats why I think air floats are better but everyone seems to get them and enjoy them! If you have a need to blow up dollar store ones, they have a balloon pump that is the size of a paper towel cardboard roll.

• 1 year later...

I often bring a couple of those pool noodles. After the cruise they are great to pack around the edge (inside of course) of the soft sided suitcase for extra "bumper" protection for the couple (or more) bottles of booze I bring home from the Caribbean or the US (both places have inexpensive alcohol prices compared to the super high premium we pay for it in Canada)

dh