Using OBC for dining package before the cruise

NeverStopLearning

My wife and I are starting to look at dining packages for our upcoming cruise.

We have been told that we can use on board credits to pay for pre-cruise booked shore excursions by going to the Guest Relations desk onboard where they will re-imburse our credit card for the previously charged excursions.

My question is can I use the same process to use OBC to pay for dining packages?

Would the onboard Guest Relations re-imburse my credit card for a pre-cruise purchased dining package?

We are just trying to firm up everything that we want to do prior to boarding the ship.

Thanks in advance....

You can’t buy dining packages before you board, so it’s not an issue. When you board there will be a desk to use to book dining packages. There may be one in the terminal before you board, and there will be one on-board. It might be in the entrance to Windows buffet or possibly in Discoveries bar. Just ask a crew member, or ask at Guest Relations as you board. You can buy the package with your OBC and make your dinner bookings then.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the quick reply. The website gives the impression that you can book it, but when you go to the actual booking page, they don't have dining packages.

One less thing to worry about. We'll book everything when we get onboard. We are on the Dec 22nd Christmas cruise out of Miami. It will be our first Azamara cruise.

We are in the process of finding our go-to cruise line and have high expectations for Azamara. From what I've seen, I don't expect to be dissapointed.

Thanks again.

As Grandma recommended, wait until you board to buy the drinks package to ensure that you will use your OBC. No reason to rush as the package is available on board. A little bit different with the excursions as they sometimes sell out early.

Thanks for the quick reply. The website gives the impression that you can book it, but when you go to the actual booking page, they don't have dining packages.

One less thing to worry about. We'll book everything when we get onboard. We are on the Dec 22nd Christmas cruise out of Miami. It will be our first Azamara cruise.

We are in the process of finding our go-to cruise line and have high expectations for Azamara. From what I've seen, I don't expect to be dissapointed.

Thanks again.

Thank you for selecting Azamara Club Cruises! Our shipboard team will do their best to make sure you're not disappointed. Enjoy the holiday cruise! :ship: