All Things LEGEND

EMc&DrS

We returned from the Legend a few weeks ago and I am presently working on our Legend review. My review contains lots of pictures and information about the Legend and what we did at her ports of call. Anyone interested to follow along on our adventures, can check out my review at this link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1704270

Also, if you have any questions about the Legend, I'll try my best to help you out.

• 1 month later...

What a great thread. I am trying to decide between the dream or the legend for fall/winter 2013. There are plenty of dream threads so this is helpful for the other side. Could anyone help me with suite information? I don't know the difference between them. And in the dream they over look another deck not the water which is a negative. Is the legend like that? I also heard the Legend was getting 2.0 upgrades in 2013. Do we know when that schedule will be announced? Thanks again for this great read!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a great thread . We r cruising the legend in jan 2014 . Can anyone give me some info on the rooms with the French doors. I realize they r ov can u smoke with the door open or is that not allowed ? And how obstructed is the view?

Edited by lasefton

• 2 weeks later...

I just got off the Legend and they had the new internet package .

Unlimited for $40 or $100 for 7 day cruise.

We are doing 12 days in the Med in June.....trying to find out if Legend has the unlimited internet yet.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
bumping to hopefully get some more recent tips on the legend. I havent cruised on her in a year! So excited to be leaving on her in 9 days!

can I ask you to look into the internet package and let us know what is available on the Legend.

Thanks and have a great vacation

I called Carnival directly and asked for the Internet prices. There is a $3.95 one-time charge and the rates for the packages are:

Pay as you go - $0.75/minute

45-minute package - $29.00

120 minute package - $59.00

140 minute package - $89.00

480 minute package - $159.00

The representative did not ask me which ship I was sailing on so I guess they are the same fleet wide???

Does anyone know if the Legend has the "secret" deck? I didn't seem to see one when looking at the deck plans and was just wondering. If not, do you recommend a place that is less busy than others to enjoy the sun on sea days?

• 2 weeks later...

:D or:mad:

Are you serious? :p The "urn" ship?

Oh dear

we just booked a 12 day to the Baltic and were really looking forward to it until we read this!!!

What does the 'urn' ship mean please?

Or "is one mans pinotage another mans balsamic" Michael 2013

Oh dear

we just booked a 12 day to the Baltic and were really looking forward to it until we read this!!!

The theme is "Legends" and a prominent motif is Grecian vases.

Sent from my XT897 using Tapatalk 2

I have recently put together a video of our memories onboard the Carnival Legend.

The Carnival Legend is decorated in a "legend" theme. Throughout the Legends 12 decks are creative custom-made pieces and artwork depicting historical, legendary and mythical characters and stories . . . and since it is decorated in an ornately neo-classical design, Greek-style urns are everywhere!

To see our photos and video clips of the Legend, click on the link below:

(Length: 15:34)

Oh dear

It has "Urns" all over it...the decor. Nothing scary at all! I'm "back" on it on the 7th for the TA...we'll get all the kinks out of it before your Baltic cruise. ;)

Look thru this pictorial review and you'll see some of them:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1704270