Live Review, Freedom OTS, 3/29/15

My plan is to do a Live Review of the Royal Caribbean, Freedom of the Seas, March 28, 2015 cruise. I have never done this before, but I will try my best! Lee

Looks like it is working. I will subscribe and we will see how it goes while we are on board. Have fun with your posting.

My plan is to do a Live Review of the Royal Caribbean, Freedom of the Seas, March 28, 2015 cruise. I have never done this before, but I will try my best! Lee

Well, the least I can do is watch your sailaway. Any review is welcome by someone. I'm enjoying all the Freedom roll calls up to my cruise next month. A few recently had somewhat rough seas, but last week's western was reportedly very smooth. Here is hoping for smooth sailing for you. In the years I've cruised in April, I've had great luck with weather and seas.

Edited by BillOh

Looking at your cruise history, I am guessing this will be your first cruise out of Port Canaveral? I'll look forward to your thoughts on the port and terminal. Are you arriving the day before? Have you signed up for your Meet and Mingle? Enjoy your vacation, don't feel obligated to answer any specific question of mine. Any effort will be appreciated.

Will be following this. Can't for you to sail :)

Cindy

Good Morning, Cindy - not sure if you remember me, but we ran into each other at the Orlando Outlet Mall a couple of years ago when you were getting ready to sail on the Freedom. Hope everything is going well for you.

I am glad to see you are sailing again. Let me when you come to Florida.

Looking at your cruise history, I am guessing this will be your first cruise out of Port Canaveral? I'll look forward to your thoughts on the port and terminal. Are you arriving the day before? Have you signed up for your Meet and Mingle? Enjoy your vacation, don't feel obligated to answer any specific question of mine. Any effort will be appreciated.

We are staying in Jacksonville the night before and driving in Sunday. At least that is the plan. No, I have not cruised from Port Canaveral. If I forget to let you know about the pier, please remind me. Yes, I signed up for Meet and Mingle. I went to the one in November and it was short and sweet. We did the slot pull right after. Thanks

Good Morning, Cindy - not sure if you remember me, but we ran into each other at the Orlando Outlet Mall a couple of years ago when you were getting ready to sail on the Freedom. Hope everything is going well for you.

I am glad to see you are sailing again. Let me when you come to Florida.

Of course I remember you. Saw your name and remembered the outlet. Was the year before the TA cruise I was supposed to do. Things are going great forme, hope you are okay too.

Yes, sailing again, haven't since 2012 and I'm missing it. Should have sailed rhe Freedom and run into you at outlet :D

Cindy

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Of course I remember you. Saw your name and remembered the outlet. Was the year before the TA cruise I was supposed to do. Things are going great forme, hope you are okay too.

Yes, sailing again, haven't since 2012 and I'm missing it. Should have sailed rhe Freedom and run into you at outlet :D

Cindy

Yes, Cindy, that was the year prior to the TA. You were here in the States sailing on the Freedom with my daughter Bonnie. Sometimes that seem so far back and then sometimes it seems like yesterday.

What ship are you sailing on next?

Yes, Cindy, that was the year prior to the TA. You were here in the States sailing on the Freedom with my daughter Bonnie. Sometimes that seem so far back and then sometimes it seems like yesterday.

Gonna be on the Adventure next year in September. I can hardly wait :D. It seems so far away, but at the same time, it will be there before we know it...

Cindy

Hi Bette, This is Hap. It's been a while. I am sailing on the Freedom on May 3. Thought we might bump into each other again. Can't wait to cruise again.

Hi Bette, This is Hap. It's been a while. I am sailing on the Freedom on May 3. Thought we might bump into each other again. Can't wait to cruise again.

How are you doing. Maybe I will have to book the Freedom for the 3rd of May. I do not have a cruise planned for either May or June yet. Have a great time. Looking forward to sailing with you both again.