Live Equinox August 13th Sailing

whitshel

Thank you so much for the great pics! Looks like you had a great time. The lineup for tenders in GC looks pretty long...how bad was the wait to get off or did it move pretty quickly? We have a privately booked excursion and we're just wondering how far ahead we need to get in line. Also, were there any laundry specials during your sailing?

Thanks and safe flight home!

Cathy

They were still calling numbers at noon, they started at 1030. So I would get in line for tenders Tix early. We decided to get off about 1130, since we are elite we met in the ensemble lounge and walked right down. Felt kinda wired walking past those lines of people but I guess I paid my dues. [emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thank you for including us on your cruise! Your pics really make us anxious to board the Equinox on October 27rh for our next cruise. When you gathered with Elite and Elite + for the breakfast before disembarkation in the Tuscan Grille, do they still serve pastries, juice and coffee?

Thank you for including us on your cruise! Your pics really make us anxious to board the Equinox on October 27rh for our next cruise. When you gathered with Elite and Elite + for the breakfast before disembarkation in the Tuscan Grille, do they still serve pastries, juice and coffee?
They don't really serve you but there is a lil buffet set up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

We were in 6240 last week on the Equinox. The bed is by the balcony. We found the location to be perfect. I didn't have any issues with noise from the hallway.

We were on the Aug, 13th sailing also and in cabin 6216 - right on the hump by the internet cafe and elevators. Food was very good and the entertainment was great. Throughly enjoyed the cruise, but it was just too hot for me - will never again go to the Caribbean during summer.

What a nice looking couple. And you don't look a day over 49!

Where would you recommend eating lunch after boarding the first day? We hate going to the buffet. Did you book Tropicante on your own? How long was the taxi ride there? It looks awesome. And most importantly, how did you get that great price? Through a travel agent or own your own through Celebrity?

What a nice looking couple. And you don't look a day over 49!

Where would you recommend eating lunch after boarding the first day? We hate going to the buffet. Did you book Tropicante on your own? How long was the taxi ride there? It looks awesome. And most importantly, how did you get that great price? Through a travel agent or own your own through Celebrity?

I will have to admit the the Oceanview on embarkation day was a mad house, we couldn't find a table inside so we had to eat outside and it was hot as you know what in Miami.

We did book Tropicante on our own, you just email Steve and he will email you back http://www.sandalsandskis.com/tropicante.html , the taxi ride there is at most 10 mins and thats going really slow, about 5 or 10 miles an hour.

I assume you mean for the price on the cruise, I'm not sure, it was definitely a group rate but there were a lot of online agencies offering it. I was totally surprised to find that for a summer cruise. Celebrity was also offering their $50 deposit at the time, when I called the t/a they told me that the group qualified for the reduced deposit, which again surprised me because usually groups don't. And it even came with a $50 OBC and free gratuities

Price Total1,060.00Total NCCF (port charges)350.00Taxes/Fees256.40Total (USD)1,666.40Amount Paid50.00Balance Due1,616.40

Customer NotesThis reservation include $50.00 on board credit plus free gratuities compliment of xxxxxxxxxxx

I will have to admit the the Oceanview on embarkation day was a mad house, we couldn't find a table inside so we had to eat outside and it was hot as you know what in Miami.

We did book Tropicante on our own, you just email Steve and he will email you back http://www.sandalsandskis.com/tropicante.html , the taxi ride there is at most 10 mins and thats going really slow, about 5 or 10 miles an hour.

I assume you mean for the price on the cruise, I'm not sure, it was definitely a group rate but there were a lot of online agencies offering it. I was totally surprised to find that for a summer cruise. Celebrity was also offering their $50 deposit at the time, when I called the t/a they told me that the group qualified for the reduced deposit, which again surprised me because usually groups don't. And it even came with a $50 OBC and free gratuities

Price Total1,060.00Total NCCF (port charges)350.00Taxes/Fees256.40Total (USD)1,666.40Amount Paid50.00Balance Due1,616.40

Customer NotesThis reservation include $50.00 on board credit plus free gratuities compliment of xxxxxxxxxxx

Was that price for 2 or 1?

We got an unobstructed balcony on the hump, which is near the elevators and what we need for DH for $1,938 bottom line - for the 2 of us + $175 OBC. We only booked 4 weeks out, so I was thrilled that I was able to get such a good cabin so close to sailing - someone must have changed cabins and this one became available. Guarantees were several hundred $'s less, but we need to be close to elevators, so they're usually not an option for us

What a fantastic review and pictures. I thoroughly enjoyed reading along. We are doing the same ship/itinerary in March 2018, and your review has been a big help. One question - what did you do in GC? Thanks in advance.

What a fantastic review and pictures. I thoroughly enjoyed reading along. We are doing the same ship/itinerary in March 2018, and your review has been a big help. One question - what did you do in GC? Thanks in advance.

We did absolutely nothing in GC. We walked around a shopped a bit. This was i think the 6th time we were in GC, 4 of the times we did Nativeway's Rays, reef and rum point outing. Ya we think thats an awesome tour.