Around the World on Amtrak, KLM, and HAL

rafinmd

Do you have any trouble sleeping on the train do to either the noise of the rails or the periodic stopping at either stations or to accommodate the passage of freight trains?

About the same as sleeping on a ship when there is some movement. The clickity-clack can either be a sedative of a distraction. Probably a minimal distraction to me.

Roy

Perusing your posted programs from the Grand Asia has made me even more excited about this cruise (especially the 6:30 PM Happy Hour). I usually hate sea days, but there seems a plethora of things to do. However, one additional question: What is the Cellar Master's Hour, apparently from 10-11 AM?

Perusing your posted programs from the Grand Asia has made me even more excited about this cruise (especially the 6:30 PM Happy Hour). I usually hate sea days, but there seems a plethora of things to do. However, one additional question: What is the Cellar Master's Hour, apparently from 10-11 AM?

That's one I can't answer. It wasn't on my radar.

Roy

Oops! I found the missing comments in the spam folder. I must have gotten one of your comments the same day as a spam comment and marked the wrong one, and then wordpress would have delivered any more of your comments to spam. Can't believe I did that.

Roy

Mystery solved. Thanks, Roy.

Welcome home! Sorry you missed half moon cay! Just catching up as we just got home last night off the Westerdam. Remind me not to travel on the Sunday after American thanksgiving, even if we got the Frozen plane, lol! I will look forward to your next adventure!

Loved all your posts, reliving some of our own adventures in the various ports. We read your NW Passage posts over and over and booked it ourselves for 2017. It was truly the trip of a lifetime. Do you have a link to the video from 2016?

Enjoy the World!

Loved all your posts, reliving some of our own adventures in the various ports. We read your NW Passage posts over and over and booked it ourselves for 2017. It was truly the trip of a lifetime. Do you have a link to the video from 2016?

Enjoy the World!

Thank you. I hope the NWP was as great for you as it was for me. The video I showed on the ship was from a thumb drive Crystal sent me so I can't provide a link but I think pretty much the same video was posted on Youtube:

Did you also see the one for 2017:

Roy