Hot tub water

Thanks. I know Oasis has the Aquatheater pool which is freshwater (although apparently still not open to the public :confused: -correct me if I'm wrong there). I was just wondering if we'd have to head back to the room for a quick rinse in the shower after getting out of the hot tub.

I think they are fresh water too. We were in the cantilevered one A LOT on our cruise -- once I found out they will bring you drinks while you are in there I was hooked. Didnt taste the water either but usually can tell when its salt water and feel it on me afterwards, didnt get the sense it was. That tub is amazing, the view is incredible. Did some of the other tubs too but go for the cantilevered ones, and get a drink!

Water is changed daily in the spas along with a deep clean of the bath and filters in accordance with USPHS/CDC requirements, also the daily logs of the halogen and pH levels are kept on file on board for each pool and bath and PW system for a minimum of 12 months for inspecton by the CDC/SPHS officers.

Does anyone know how old you have to be to go in the cantelivered hot tubs? I thought I read somewhere you have to be 16. One son is 13, the other 16. Thanks

They are in the adult area, so you have to be 18 or above to be in there!

They are not in the adult only area so anyone can use them!!!

Yes, indeed. They have the same age rules as the other hot tubs around the pools. Children are allowed if accompanied buy an adult. We saw kids in the Cantelivered hot tubs many times.

Archived