Aida Photos

ekco

Hi everyone. Just visiting for a short while and just wanted to say what great photos Patrick has posted. We saw one of the the Aida ships in the Canary Islands last March, then maybe the same one in Liverpool in May (I think). It was heading for the fjords, then Iceland. Nice surprise to visit for the day and see the ship in port.:):) We were on the Island Escape in the Canaries and felt really small next to the Aida.:)

Jan

Hi everyone. Just visiting for a short while and just wanted to say what great photos Patrick has posted. We saw one of the the Aida ships in the Canary Islands last March, then maybe the same one in Liverpool in May (I think). It was heading for the fjords, then Iceland. Nice surprise to visit for the day and see the ship in port.We were on the Island Escape in the Canaries and felt really small next to the Aida.:)

Jan

Hi Jan - Fancy meeting you here!! :D Are you staying long? :) I'm just surfacing after having what seems like the flu. Over a week now. :eek: All 3 of us are down at the same time so glad to be feeling a bit better. See you around somewhere!!

Mo.

Hi Jan - Fancy meeting you here!! Are you staying long? I'm just surfacing after having what seems like the flu. Over a week now. :eek: All 3 of us are down at the same time so glad to be feeling a bit better. See you around somewhere!!

Mo.

Hello Mo, wondered where you'd got to, hoping you're feeling better. Fancy you spotting my thread here, ;). Just surfaced myself after catching a gastric bug off my lovely family the day after Boxing Day. Missed New Year and all last weekend. I can't get my head round the fact that it's not New Year this Friday, lol, as I was in bed last week.:eek::eek: Happy New Year everyone.

We'll see what happens here, if you catch my drift. lol. Everywhere is really quiet this week. :D:D

Jan

:eek: hi everyone,had a invasion of moles in the lawn the hills are that big that

i dare not go outside just in case i get pulled into the runs:eek::eek:

What!! Are you having us on? lol.:D They're so cute, it must be the bad weather bringing them out. Lack of food.;)

Jan

sorry but it is too late now they did not feel a thing (promise)

hee hee

That is so totally wrong.:eek::eek:

Where's RR gone? We could go back to Island next and post in Spanish or French and see how long it takes to get thrown off there.:D:D

Just been reading a post from Matt, an Englishman, who sailed on AidaLuna I think. Shame that they don't take bookings from non-German speaking people, actually that's wrong as we can all speak German now, lol.

Jan

:cool: RR could be brushing up on his Afrikaans to try and catch us out.

by the way the moles are safe,why would a yorkshire man miss the

chance to have a free pair of shoes in summer(size 9 moleskins)

:eek::eek: I'll get the RSPCA on you!! Free the Moley1.:D:D

Does Google do Afrikaans? That should fool 'em over there, even better.;)

Jan

:eek::eek: I'll get the RSPCA on you!! Free the Moley1.:D:D

Does Google do Afrikaans? That should fool 'em over there, even better.

Jan

ja hulle doen, no need to get the RSPCA on me yet just started a wormery to fatten them up (for sale on ebay size 10 moleskin shoes ideal for cruising ready august) to large for me now with all the worms.

could rehome for £50pp

ja hulle doen, no need to get the RSPCA on me yet just started a wormery to fatten them up (for sale on ebay size 10 moleskin shoes ideal for cruising ready august) to large for me now with all the worms.

could rehome for £50pp

You can't rehome wildlife FOR MONEY!! That's got to be illegal, :eek::eek:. Didn't you see the Moley family on Shaun the Sheep? It's probably the youngster in your garden and mother mole will be along to drag him off by the ear soon.:eek::eek:

This has got to stop, lol. People will think we're taking mind altering drugs. Actually it's a couple of glasses of Rioja Reserva.

Jan

Sorry not been around..long hours again :eek:

Just finished a 12 hour day today and yesterday :)

Not worried about some jumped up little whipper snapper dissing my beloved IE..I have got the wife to sharpen her pins up :D

Have you been reading the "Dream" Thread :eek: I did warn you they had probelms!! now a fire on board as well.

I wondered where you'd got to. I thought you were sulking again, lol.

I don't like fire onboard ships. Funny I was checking out med cruises in early May and saw one for the Dream which was pretty reasonable BUT will wait until Kruzseeker reports back before even thinking about that one. Can't think about booking anything until the holiday list is approved at DH's work but it's nice to browse.:):)

Had the family down today, or one son and family. The other one and family are banned because a) They gave me a gastric bug and b) They now have a nasty whooping type cough.:eek::eek: I'm going round to their house to paid a big red cross on the door.:D:D

We could stay here for a few days then try Island again and see how long we last. Nice ships here though.

Jan

Archived