Evening Main Show Question

Indy Larry

My wife and I are booked on Quest for a Rio to Miami cruise in 2/13. This will be our first Azamara Cruise. We have been on 20 cruises, primarily on Regent. We will be on the Mariner in the Med next month.

On previous cruises the main shows were presented in a two story theatre. Are reservations needed at the Cabaret Lounge? About how many people can be seated there?

It is a small theater and they do not take reservations. it holds about 400 or so

It is not a theater in the traditional sense...no tiered seating or stage. That said, we truly enjoyed the evening offerings on the Journey this August. Some sight lines aren't great, but the cabaret feeling is a nice change, and the talent on our cruise was impressive.

My wife and I are booked on Quest for a Rio to Miami cruise in 2/13. This will be our first Azamara Cruise. We have been on 20 cruises, primarily on Regent. We will be on the Mariner in the Med next month.

On previous cruises the main shows were presented in a two story theatre. Are reservations needed at the Cabaret Lounge? About how many people can be seated there?

And a P.S. to my above post...hope you love Azamara as much as we did. We certainly enjoyed the Regent Mariner, but found the service truly a notch above on Azamara .

Azamara is not a line where "lining up" is needed for almost everything. You will be fine getting a seat, also as its a semi circular stage floor different folks have different views as to what is "a good seat"

Azamara is not a line where "lining up" is needed for almost everything. You will be fine getting a seat, also as its a semi circular stage floor different folks have different views as to what is "a good seat"

Our favorite seats on the Journey were at one of the 3 tall tables at the back, stage right. Perfect view of the dancers, singers, and fellow cruisers. :) We easily found seats whether we were early or "late" - and never a line!

Our favorite seats on the Journey were at one of the 3 tall tables at the back, stage right. Perfect view of the dancers, singers, and fellow cruisers. :) We easily found seats whether we were early or "late" - and never a line!

Yes great spot that one. My personal preference is in the raised section or certainly towards the back of the lower section. Others I know rush for the front row but that is too close for me.

I have never had any issues with the temperature at the back but then I have never found anywhere on the ship cold, maybe because my take on cold is very different to those from warmer climes!!!

Archived