Carnival Mastercard $200.00 Offer

I already have a Carnival Credit Card but received this offer in the mail today. It’s for new cards and the $200 is actually 20,000 FunPoints which can be used towards a statement credit when you charge a Carnival reservation to the card and “erase” the purchase. I’m wondering if this is the offer OP got and not one for current cardholders. But then again, maybe not because theirs specified different amounts for different lengths of sailings. I haven’t seen any other offers for my card.

05027132e6cf22af44b96ef50e84170d.png

That looks different than the one that was posted earlier. The other looked to be for current holders.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking too the more I looked at it. I’m just wondering if it requires you to do something, if it’s automatic, or only for certain people. I don’t have any Carnival cruises scheduled, but one of my family members does. Would be nice if they could save $200 by using my card.

I didn't receive this offer, I believe it is only available to those that received it.

It is not transferable (per the T&C) but I suppose a wrong email address, spam filters, etc. might have prevented delivery.

I've been thinking about the Carnival credit card and wondering if there is a yearly fee for it? If so, how much?

Thanks

There is no monthly or annual fees, but the interest is pretty high. I don’t worry about that because I pay my bill off totally every month!

I received this CCL Mastercard offer today. Hope the pic posts.

$200.00 statement credit on any CCL cruise booked using your CCL Mastercard and 10% off pre booked shore excursions.

Hope others received this offer. Every little bit helps.

[ATTACH]423351[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Forums mobile app

the attachment isn't working

I contacted Barclays Carnival MasterCard and this was their reply.

Thank you for contacting us regarding your Carnival World Mastercard. We can certainly address your inquiry regarding the promotion offered on your account.

You need to book a qualifying cruise between June 5, 2018 and July 5, 2018 and earn a statement credit. Please be advised that a 6+ day sailing qualifies for a $200 statement credit while a 3-5 day sailing qualifies for a $100 statement credit.

Please take note that your account must remain in good standing to be eligible for this promotion. Moreover, if the qualification is met, statement credit will post to the account 6 to 8 weeks after the promotion ends. We hope you find this information helpful, and we thank you for your continued business.

Hope this helps

If you have any other questions or concerns, please reply to this message

• 2 months later...