Disembarkment on Pride of America

trrn2016

We were on the 9/9/17 sailing. They made us leave our room at 8:30 am and they were not friendly about it. The room steward told us we could hang out until 9 but an officer came through pounding on doors. I think we could have hung out in one of the lobbies for a few minutes but we knew when we weren't wanted. LOL

We were on 8/26/17 sailing. As someone else mentioned they wanted you out of rooms by 8:30. Our room steward came by around 8:00 or so to check if we were still there. We were in a suite so had "priority" disembarkation, and the letter we got said leave the ship when you want beginning at 7:45 and it either went to 9:15 or 9:45, I am not sure since we headed out around 8:10 and hadn't planned on hanging around the ship.

We loitered around a bit and probably got out of our room by 9:30. We were told to take our time and we let our steward know he could just kick us out when he needed to as technically we were supposed to be out by like 8. We were able to have breakfast on the balcony and left when we were ready. He was busy with the rooms around us so I'm guessing he had plenty to do before getting to our room so he didn't feel the need to rush us.