Anthem -IFly -Can I let my daughter use my time?

My daughter has an iFly time on our 2nd day, and mine is on the 3rd day. If I chicken out, can I let her have my time or will they not allow a switch of people? Would we have to give up the spot to someone who has not yet done it?

Please don't call me greedy or anything - I am just wondering, because I would rather cancel the spot the day ahead after watching her and deciding if I don't want to do it, then hold the time. But if I can give her the experience twice I would love to do that! No flames please!

My daughter has an iFly time on our 2nd day' date=' and mine is on the 3rd day. If I chicken out, can I let her have my time or will they not allow a switch of people? Would we have to give up the spot to someone who has not yet done it?

Please don't call me greedy or anything - I am just wondering, because I would rather cancel the spot the day ahead after watching her and deciding if I don't want to do it, then hold the time. But if I can give her the experience twice I would love to do that! No flames please![/quote']

I would ask once you board. There are limited spots available and they usually do not allow someone to do it more than once. There is a $25 no show fee but I do not think they charge if you show and then chicken out.

Best to ask on the ship.