Pride of America - How obstructed could a guaranteed balcony be?

marmstro

Hi everyone. I'm booked on POA in an inside, and am considering upgrading to a guaranteed balcony. Based on the exterior photos of the ship, it doesn't look like any of the balconies could be terribly obstructed (ie. a lifeboat right in front of the balcony, etc.) Am I correct in this? What's the worst that could happen if I choose a guaranteed balcony?

Hi everyone. I'm booked on POA in an inside, and am considering upgrading to a guaranteed balcony. Based on the exterior photos of the ship, it doesn't look like any of the balconies could be terribly obstructed (ie. a lifeboat right in front of the balcony, etc.) Am I correct in this? What's the worst that could happen if I choose a guaranteed balcony?

They could upgrade you all the way to a obstructed family suite that doesn't have a balcony, and has a lifeboat hanging in the window.

They could upgrade you all the way to a obstructed family suite that doesn't have a balcony, and has a lifeboat hanging in the window.

Yikes, I hadn't though of that. No way I'd want that. But, then again, it would likely still be better than an interior. At least there be more space. I'm not sure I'd want to pay extra for it though!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums