menus

Hello All, Booked a last minute cruise for thanksgiving, I have not cruised Royal in the last year and half , Does someone have the menu names and how they will occur in the cruise so I can book speciality for 3 of those evening? Thank you so much for any help. 2nd question anyone no the names of the evening movies pool side that is running at this time. This cruise is Liberty of the seas. Thank You Janet Rae.

Bob, I truly thank you as always you come through now the planning can start. Janet Rae

You're welcome, and please report back if the menu order is different because I've not seen a report from that itnerary in a few months.

We're on Liberty next week for the Cozumel/Grand Cayman/Jamaica western route. Does anyone know the menu order for that route? I'll also report back with any changes to the order.

Thanks!

This info is over a year old:

Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Basil, Shiitake, Jasmine (Formal), Pimiento, Pomodoro

Menu order:Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Basil, Pimiento, Shiitake, Jasmine (Formal), Pomodoro

Menus: http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-kit/7/[/quote]

Happen to know where I can find the menus for the 9 night Navigator? (Labadee & ABC's) For the life of me, I cannot remember if menus repeated on the longer cruises or not.

Happen to know where I can find the menus for the 9 night Navigator? (Labadee & ABC's) For the life of me, I cannot remember if menus repeated on the longer cruises or not.

I've not seen the menu order for that itienrary, but I can tell you that there are at least 14 different menus. Some entrees do repeat, but the menus are different. We've seen them on transatlantic cruises.

I think the Pomodoro menu has turkey on it. So it will probably move to Thursday, unless they design a unique menu for the holiday. I am on that trip also.

Our experience has been that they offer a turkey entree on Thanksgiving, though the menu that night may not be Pomodoro..

Yes, it's telling me the files are to large so I have to resize them once I figure out how to do that. What's the easiest way to post them?

If you want to attach files, you can try to convert to PDF as those are the largest file types that can be attached to a post.

Otherwise you can upload photos to a photo sharing site such as Shutterfly or FlickR and then insert a link to those photos in your CC posts.