Nachos.

1okie

The lady that cuts my hair told me I HAD to go to Senior Frogs and order some nachos. Now I do love nachos, but with all the top notch food for free

on the ship I am wondering if I want to try them. Anyone here tried them?:)

We had lunch at Senor Frog's on 15 November in Nassau after our Atlantis tour. It's very good mexican food and their margarita's are excellent too. I didnt' see anyone eating nachos though but my guess is they're good too. DH and I had different meals and they were both great. It's a nice place to sit and watch the water. We had a table right next to the railing and watched an employee feeding sea gulls leftover french fries. The birds went nuts.

I agree with GC. I've had them at Senor Frogs and they were good but the very best nachos were at Paradise Beach. That was one of my biggest disappointments when we were redirected - no PB nachos :(

I must have gotten PB Nachos on an off day. The equivalent of Tostitos covered with white cheese in the microwave. The tortilla chips were definitely commercial quality rather than made fresh locally - - I've had far better at local Wash DC Mexican Restaurants (chain or solo). Perhaps they ran out of the better ingredients. I was very very disappointed.:mad:

Archived