*** LIVE *** from Oasis of the Seas - May 6, 2018

If you can, please let us know if the 10 drink card is offered on this cruise. When I was just on in April, they told me that was being discontinued.

Now, I know RCI will give out conflicting information at some times (read ALL THE TIME). So let us know if you can.

Thanks and enjoy your wonderful cruise!

Living on the Flowrider isn’t sad at all, in fact I’m a bit jealous! It would be a total disaster on all fronts if I tried balancing on one of those boards. I’ll leave it to the pro’s [emoji1303]

I’ll find out who the Supervisor is [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THank you! Jules might still be there but I know she leaves in May. We were HORRIBLE for years but after 16+ cruises we’ve at least gotten ok at it 😉

Good morning from .... wait! I know this.... somewhere near the Bahamas?!?! Thanks to Ocean Boy, who accompanies me on every cruise as my human GPS [emoji23]

Why is sleeping on a cruise just so incredibly amazing? The lull of the ship, gentle rocking and probably the MOST comfortable bed I’ve slept on (on a ship) in about a dozen cruises definitely helped! I’m usually a very early riser when I cruise, and have coffee in hand by 7, however today when I awoke the skies looked cloudy and I saw no real reason to bound out of bed and start my day. I am now enjoying a delicious cafe latte from the Diamond Lounge, just steps away from my cabin.

The sun is trying to peek through, so I may spend sometime out on deck, otherwise I’m content to read on the balcony and walk every nook and cranny of this beautiful ship.

For anyone curious, there wasn’t a Welcome Aboard show last night. They don’t have them on the bigger ship, and I miss it. I like to see what’s in store for the week - and enjoy the comedian (although we do have tickets to the comedy show later this week).

[emoji41][emoji41]

If you can, please let us know if the 10 drink card is offered on this cruise. When I was just on in April, they told me that was being discontinued.

Now, I know RCI will give out conflicting information at some times (read ALL THE TIME). So let us know if you can.

Always conflicting info with RCI. I’ll let you know what they say here.

Thank you so much for doing a LIVE blog. I LOVE reading these but I've never caught one happening in real time. I'm so excited to follow along! We're sailing the Oasis for the second time on the June 17th and this is helping the agony of waiting. Let us know how the cruise director is. I understand he just got on so he'll be our CD as well. Have a great time and enjoy every minute!!

Thank you so much for doing a LIVE blog. I LOVE reading these but I've never caught one happening in real time. I'm so excited to follow along! We're sailing the Oasis for the second time on the June 17th and this is helping the agony of waiting. Let us know how the cruise director is. I understand he just got on so he'll be our CD as well. Have a great time and enjoy every minute!!

Dan Whitney is the CD - haven’t seen him yet.... the CD staff ran the sail away party (and they did an excellent job!)

Currently sitting in the Budget shuttle waiting to unload luggage - could be a while yet.... [emoji15]

A suggestion for next time. Drop your luggage off at the ship before returning your car. It makes taking the rental car shuttle much easier.

Hope you have a GREAT cruise!

Edited by Alysia

Just read all 15 pages! Whew! Thanks for your review Robyn!! Congrats to your not so little girl!! We'll be on Oasis next February for yet another birthday for me!!:o Cruising does make the birthday go down a bit easier though!!;) I need a cosmo!! Have a great cruise and CHEERS!!:cool:

About those lines..... this is the entrance to the WJ at 10:00 A.M

1437ab2b252d354037d071c86dad9049.jpg

To make up for it, the bacon is perfectly crisp [emoji6]

b1f248454f8bff53d7bd41dc2ba747a4.jpg

My current view

6c74567320478e5c2600f25346a6bb70.jpg

A suggestion for next time. Drop your luggage off at the ship before returning your car. It makes taking the rental car shuttle much easier.

Hope you have a GREAT cruise!

Sssshhhh don’t tell my DH [emoji15] He actually suggested that, and I vetoed it thinking the line to just get into the port area was too long.... but you’re probably right, makes sense.

Just read all 15 pages! Whew! Thanks for your review Robyn!! Congrats to your not so little girl!! We'll be on Oasis next February for yet another birthday for me!!:o Cruising does make the birthday go down a bit easier though!!;) I need a cosmo!! Have a great cruise and CHEERS!!:cool:

I can’t see the number of pages on my app, just the number of posts. We are up to 15 pages already? Thanks for reading all of them, wow!

I’ll raise my cosmo glass in your honour tonight as an advance Happy Birthday to you! Cheers!

Following along. My wife and I are sailing in June. Love all the reviews lately for Oasis.... Thanks for the live review

You’re welcome! Happy you’re joining me!

I can’t see the number of pages on my app, just the number of posts. We are up to 15 pages already? Thanks for reading all of them, wow!

I’ll raise my cosmo glass in your honour tonight as an advance Happy Birthday to you! Cheers!

Thanks! Will raise my glass to you as well during happy hours tonight!:cool: Would love to have a piece of that crispy bacon right now too!!!!;p

Sssshhhh don’t tell my DH [emoji15] He actually suggested that, and I vetoed it thinking the line to just get into the port area was too long.... but you’re probably right, makes sense.

LOL... drop off luggage around 9:30am and it's very quick. We usually go and have breakfast after and then return the car. It's our usual routine. Heading for Oasis in August and next week on Anthem.

Enjoy every moment on the cruise with your family!!!

It says 30 pages on my iPad app!

Loving reading your pots!

How long did it take to get through that line at the windjammer?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Last week on Freedom it was offered for $75 and of course plus 18%.

Re: The line to get into Windjammer. Is the long line being caused by the people having to use the handwash stations?

No, there aren’t any handwash stations that I could see.... only the WJ greeter with a bottle of sanitizer ready to squirt.

Let me also say that the line was very civilized. They seated you as they would do in any restaurant and show you to your table, not let you walk around in circles looking for one. First time I’ve seen this done and I like it [emoji1303]