which dock in San Juan for Star Pride? Luggage storage at pier?

susiesan

For embarking and disembarking in San Juan for Star Pride cruises, which dock is used? There are two: Pan American and in the heart of old San Juan.

Also, is there someplace at the pier to store luggage post cruise while killing time walking in old San Juan and to El Morro before going to the airport for a late afternoon 4:00pm flight?

Thanks, 6rugrats. I had seen some of the info about storing luggage at Barrachina Restaurant. If the ship disembarks in Old San Juan and not at the Pan American terminal it looks to be walking distance to Barrachina. I am also considering a segway tour that has luggage storage, never done one before. And I did learn about the SJ Tours who line up on the pier and meet people coming off. They may not do this at the Windstar pier as far more people will be at the Pan American Pier and there are 2 big ships embarking/disembarking on Dec. 8.

On our March 24th sailing, the cruise line offered luggage storage in the terminal for those with later departure flights.

While waiting to board last December in Old San Juan, passengers who disembarked on the previous cruise were picking up their checked luggage at the pier.

On our March 24th sailing, the cruise line offered luggage storage in the terminal for those with later departure flights.

Good to know, I have 2 choices to store my luggage. If its free at the pier that is what I will do.