"Boudicca" dry dock

Parsman

I have just been looking at the new plan for deck 6 of Boudicca (lounge deck). It seems to me that the new Oriental Room extends into what was the back right hand corner of the Neptune Lounge, hence making the Neptune smaller. Is that the case?

I have just been looking at the new plan for deck 6 of Boudicca (lounge deck). It seems to me that the new Oriental Room extends into what was the back right hand corner of the Neptune Lounge, hence making the Neptune smaller. Is that the case?

I certainly didn’t notice that this was the case. We were on her pre-refit in January and post-refit in March, so It was only two months later. I think I would have remembered and noticed a change, but I may be wrong.

Just looking and comparing the deck plans from before and afgter refit and the space used for the Neptune Bar is the same size space used for the Oriental Room. So nothing taking away from the Neptune Lounge (always reminds me of Benidorm) in size or space.

29375-fred-olsen-cruise-line-boudicca-deck-plans-deck-6-lounge.pngdeck-plans

Thanks. yes I got an old brochure out earlier and realised they were the same plan, though I am still not totally convinced it is accurate, given the layout on the ship, which we know quite well.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks. yes I got an old brochure out earlier and realised they were the same plan, though I am still not totally convinced it is accurate, given the layout on the ship, which we know quite well.

I'm on her soon, so will check and see how accurate the deck plans are for you.