Grand suite amenities on freedom class

Concierge lounge is a small window less room. Breakfast was in Chops Grill, cooked to order but I was disappointed with the quality. I could have done a better job if they had let me into the kitchen.

Reserved seating is a good perk. Sometimes they open up restaurant next to windjammer for extra seating if windjammer is busy. That was useful. You get invited to a behind scenes tour and that was fun.

No doubt someone will post a full list of perks but I don't believe they add up to much and not worth the premium for this class of ship.

Indy is about to go for a refit so things could change.

Two of th ships have small concierge lounges but liberty has a very large suite lounge, breakfast is in either chops or Giovanni’s , I do not recall free laundry, like the reserved pool seating and reserved seats for ice show and others, priority tender and concierge walks you off ship at disembarkation. Also limited lunch menu on sea days at specialty .

Thanks for the info. I know indy is going in in April for a month so will have the new suite lounge when we go up at the old cloud nine & seven hearths. Someone stated full room service with no fee which I usually don't use. Looks like most of the bennies I get as Diamond Plus. Red tags will be different but usually get # 2 or 3. Will try as got a super price but will probably stay is my old Jr. Suites. Bob

• 2 months later...
Concierge lounge is a small window less room. Breakfast was in Chops Grill, cooked to order but I was disappointed with the quality. I could have done a better job if they had let me into the kitchen.

Reserved seating is a good perk. Sometimes they open up restaurant next to windjammer for extra seating if windjammer is busy. That was useful. You get invited to a behind scenes tour and that was fun.

No doubt someone will post a full list of perks but I don't believe they add up to much and not worth the premium for this class of ship.

Indy is about to go for a refit so things could change.

Just curious - is the GS Behind The Scenes Tour invite a fee or a GS comp?

Bob - Excellent - thanks very much for your prompt reply!

You're welcome.

Lately, I've not seen the bridge tour listed as a complimentary option on the inquiry cards sent by the concierge. However, I've been told that they are available to suite (GS and better) guests upon request.

You're welcome.

Lately, I've not seen the bridge tour listed as a complimentary option on the inquiry cards sent by the concierge. However, I've been told that they are available to suite (GS and better) guests upon request.

Got it ... by request - will do. Thank you.

We are going to be in a Grand Suite for the first time on the Rhapsody April 8. Does the concierge contact us in advance of the cruise for any special requests?

No hard and fast rule, they may or may not contact you.

Edited by Host Clarea

Noticed in my cruise planner a behind the scenes ship tour. Was going to sign up, but if the bridge tour is included... I think that would satisfy my curiosity.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My experience is that you would need the Full Ship tour to visit the bridge. (All access tour)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You're welcome.

It was available to diamonds on the Adventure during the March 17 sailing.

Does the suite lounge on Liberty have wine and beer available most of the day, as the Oasis class ships do? Or is it only available during the cocktail party hours?

Thanks, Pat

Only during the evening free cocktail period.

Thanks, Bob. Wish it were most of the day, but then I'm probably being greedy;).

Pat

You're welcome. We noticed the same lack of daytime beverages in the Suite Lounge on Adventure last month.