Captain on Oceana now

Presto2

I wondered if he was actually leaving the ship on Monday as when we got back he hadn't turned the ship round to dock. I've heard other captains moan about previous captains leaving them with a ship "pointing the wrong way" :)

Definitely Chris Bourne. We have been on here 3 times and he has been on every time.

Lovely Captain on a lovely ship 🙂

Sounds good. Love our Captain Willard but if Chris Bourne looks after his staff like him then we are happy. The crew always tell us that Oceana is a lovely, friendly ship and they genuinely like being on her. I think she is like a family.

Been packing today --- hope she can take the weight ;-)

She may be showing her age but we just love her

Sounds good. Love our Captain Willard but if Chris Bourne looks after his staff like him then we are happy. The crew always tell us that Oceana is a lovely, friendly ship and they genuinely like being on her. I think she is like a family.

Been packing today --- hope she can take the weight :)

She may be showing her age but we just love her

. We have had a lovely cruise, but the weather has not been too good. No rain, but a cold wind lowering the temperature.. Valetta is forecast for 20 c on Thursday though :):):):)

. We have had a lovely cruise, but the weather has not been too good. No rain, but a cold wind lowering the temperature.. Valetta is forecast for 20 c on Thursday though :):):):)
Hi are you on there now? If so we plan to watch her dock on Malts webcam when in the airport.... Will wave to you if your are there. :-)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

Ps had a disappointing cruise on Ventura in August ... cold and windy with loads of fog. Things can only get better and we will be on one of our favourite ships.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

Sorry Presto, just seen your posts. We got home at midnight on Thursday/Friday. Lovely weather when we left Malta at 4pm. Typical! Hope you have a lovely time x

Sorry Presto, just seen your posts. We got home at midnight on Thursday/Friday. Lovely weather when we left Malta at 4pm. Typical! Hope you have a lovely time x

Hi, just got home from a lovely, lovely week. The ship never disappoints and this time the weather was fabulous, the sea like a mill pond and the Eastern Med ports just as wonderful as every during the Greek Easter. We went with family - first time cruisers - it was interesting to watch their reaction to Oceana. They just loved everything about the whole experience and can not understand why anyone complains.

Re the Captain - seemed ok at the welcome 'do' but we never saw him again and he seemed lacking re personality when talking before we sailed. Then again, he got us to where we were going safely and home again so that has to be the most important I suppose.