"LIVE" from the Mariner o4-10-05

Radio

Hello Everyone ! Today I just boarded a most gloriest ship ! The beautiful Mariner of the Seas.....for the 4th time I will be sailing this most impressive ship. I know, I know.....Why do a "Live" report again....for the fourth time ?

Well I love it the best when others do "live" reports, so I thought I would do it again !

We boarded at 11:30, and cabins were not ready until 1pm. OKay Cruise Critics....Lets have some fun ! Stay tuned for lots of pics.....My connection is a little slow..... but I will do what I can.

The ship sails today at 5pm...on our way to our first Port of Call....Labadee (753 nautical miles)

Radio

;)

Mariner 1st View

46792082-91e8-02000180-.jpg

Empty RCI Terminal

46792107-38e7-02000180-.jpg

Almost There....

46792156-731e-02000180-.jpg

Welcome Aboard Mariner of the Seas !

46792061-de7a-02000180-.jpg

Post all week. I can't wait to read all about it. We have to wait six more months until our cruise. Nice pictures too, feel free to add more. I'm watching the ship on the Radisson cam now. Have a wonderful cruise! :)

Radio- I love your posts and pics. This gets me so excited. Could you check and see if there's an itinerary change for this summer we sail 6/19 and they have us coming in to Gr. Cayman 6/22 instead of 6/23,according to Gr. Cayman's Port authority website. That cuts either a day at sea,Labadee or Ochos. Any clarification or putting this rumor to bed would be great! Thanks for taking the time to post. I really enjoy cruising with you!

Karen

I've been waiting all week for you to arrive. I've followed your last 2 postings on the Mariner and will follow this one with excitement as we are sailing on May 8 this same itinerary. :) :)

As I am only about 40 minutes north of you, I know the weather is good today, and I know you will have smooth sailing.

Have a great cruise! Enjoy!

Radio ~ you are on the grand Mariner of the Seas again...good for you :)..It is going to be a good week reading your posts and viewing your pics...enjoy her again.... thanks for taking the time.

Emmy

Radio - I look forward to reading your live posts. You do such a wonderful job! We're cruising the Mariner again in June. If you are in the liquor store, would you see if they carry Captain Morgan's Parrott Bay rum and Bailey's? Thanks much! I'm already planning my onboard purchases for the first day to enjoy in the cabin!

Radio:

CrusinCJ advertised your thread. Great pics and just in time for our cruise (with CruisinCJ) 8th may. We're from Inverness in Bonnie Scotland and just got rid of our last snow for the winter (we hope!)

Keep up the good work.

Thanks Cruising CJ

Grahame & Jan

Yea...now we can see what our friends are experiencing. They're on their first RCCL cruise :D Thanks ahead of time for all your efforts. I can only imagine how much time it takes. Still suffering from post cruise depression (March) so this helps. :D

Wow What A Nice Surprise To See You Post Again.we We Was On The Mariner On Her Second Cruise And Are Going Again Dec.4th 05.i Saved All Of Your Pictures From Your Last Cruise To Show Friends And Because Of You There Are 20 Of Us Going This Time.r.c.i. Should Give You A Free Cruise Or An Upgrade For The Great Reporting You Do While On The Ship.keep The Pictures Comming. Thanks Bob

Hi Radio! I read your last "Live Report" with great interest as we were preparing for our first cruise on the Mariner! It was quite helpful. Now, after returning last Sunday from our sailing, I'm suffering from a severe case of PCDD. I'll enjoy re-living our week as I read your posts!:D

P.S. How do you manage to "Get Out There" so often??? Wish I could!:)

Radio,

Thanks, so much !!!;) This will be our first RCI cruise and we will be sailing on Mariner June 26th and can't wait to get out there!!!

Keep us posted and Keep the Photo's coming. Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy!!!

By the way, what cabin are you in? We will be in one of those hump, cabins mid ship E1 # 8318.

Bon Voyage!!!!

Marcy

Radio,

It's wonderful that you do the live posts as you sail. Every time you post, that is time that you are taking out of your vacation. I look forward to hearing more and seeing the new pictures. I will "re-live" my cruise through you!

Lisa

Archived