Staggered Check In - Carnival Freedom From Galveston

A few months ago staggered check-in was not available for my Carnival Freedom cruise that departs Galveston this July. I called Carnival at that point and was told it was unavailable for everyone that was sailing on this particular cruise due to technical difficulties in their systems. After a few weeks, the area to choose a check-in timeslot became available but the earliest time was 11am - 11:30am.

What is the probability that a time in the 10am - 10:30am or 10:30-11am windows will become available? Also, is it possible that Carnival purposefully did not open any timeslots that are earlier than 11am for this particular cruise?

I appreciate any advice, feedback, and opinions regarding this! I am a little OCD about arriving for my cruises early!! :)

A few months ago staggered check-in was not available for my Carnival Freedom cruise that departs Galveston this July. I called Carnival at that point and was told it was unavailable for everyone that was sailing on this particular cruise due to technical difficulties in their systems. After a few weeks, the area to choose a check-in timeslot became available but the earliest time was 11am - 11:30am.

What is the probability that a time in the 10am - 10:30am or 10:30-11am windows will become available? Also, is it possible that Carnival purposefully did not open any timeslots that are earlier than 11am for this particular cruise?

I appreciate any advice, feedback, and opinions regarding this! I am a little OCD about arriving for my cruises early!! :)

That is the time it starts 11-1130.

Which sailing and how long ago did you reserve your time? I'm on the 21st and still no options to pick

We got 10:30 time in Feb 2017 for our Dec 2017 cruise on The Breeze , The earlier time slot could be full on your trip

We got 10:30 time in Feb 2017 for our Dec 2017 cruise on The Breeze , The earlier time slot could be full on your trip

No I mean every time I try to pick a time it just says unavailable in the drop down. Then it "yells" at me to pick a time again.

We are going to transfer our booking to autism on the seas for my son's needs and we're *supposed* to get priority boarding due to his needs but just in case I've been trying to select a time with none available.

No I mean every time I try to pick a time it just says unavailable in the drop down. Then it "yells" at me to pick a time again.

We are going to transfer our booking to autism on the seas for my son's needs and we're *supposed* to get priority boarding due to his needs but just in case I've been trying to select a time with none available.

I just checked, it doesn't say unavailable, it says select a time slot in the drop down but that's all it says.