GeoBlure phone?

39august

The number I see when I google GeoBlue is answered by a recording saying to leave my name and phone number and they will call back. Twice I have left this and never a call back.The recording is by a person whose first language is not English. Does anyone have a good phone number for GeoBlue, please? If it is this hard to get hold of them just to ask a couple of questions, how hard would it be to make a claim??

That is certainly not encouraging. If it was during the stated normal Business hours I would think twice about having to leave a message. Your other option might be to contact one of the often mentioned insurance brokers here and ask them your questions. I know Trip Insurance store will sell a Geo Blue policy, and one of your questions could be how easy is it to contact them. Plus, if you do have a claim, a good broker should help you with the filing. The cost is the same if you purchase direct or use a broker.

I did not know I could purchase thru' a broker. Thanks for that info. I have no idea why the first phone number displayed on the website is the one I described in my original post, but I scrolled down and found two other numbers. The one I called was answered quickly by a native English speaker and all questions answered. That is apparently a 24 hr. customer service number, but agents are only available M-F office hours. I plan to call Monday and purchase. You can also purchase thru' the website. One of my questions was is Medicare acceptable for primary medical coverage and the answer is yes.