Taxi to Nachi

pyropoodle

So, I just read another thread about how a person had a really sucky time at Nachi. I take that with a grain of salt because how terrible could sitting in the sand drinking Bahama Mamas really be?

In the thread, he mentioned that the taxi cost him $70.00 ($35.00 each way)

that seems really expensive. I'm already reserved for my day at Nachi, but I wasn't really expecting to throw an extra $70.00 at cabs. I will if I have to, but I was wondering if that price is accurate?

for all of you who have been before, what should I be charged, and is it possible to negotiate a lower rate?

I'm pretty sure that guy said he had like 10 people. For up to 4 people it is $15 each way. We have usually gone to Nachi by ourselves but always shared a cab back with shipmates headed in the same direction, so it really ends up being cheap. For what it's worth, we love Nachi, and about 95% of other people like it as well:)

thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure if his $35 figure was based on people or just the regular fare each way.

fwiw, i plan to have an awesome and relaxing day there. and seriously, as long as i have plenty to drink and eat, i'm not gonna complain about it. the waiter would literally have to slap me or steal my swimsuit from my body to make it an unpleasant experience. I am pretty easy going. :p

thanks again for the info.

Can't imagine anyone having a bad time at Nachi unless they were expecting wild partying of some kind

I know, right? I'd much rather have a bad day at the beach than a good day in the office.

thanks again for putting my mind at ease about the cabs.

thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure if his $35 figure was based on people or just the regular fare each way.

fwiw, i plan to have an awesome and relaxing day there. and seriously, as long as i have plenty to drink and eat, i'm not gonna complain about it. the waiter would literally have to slap me or steal my swimsuit from my body to make it an unpleasant experience. I am pretty easy going. :p

thanks again for the info.

Thanks to both of you for the good and funny :D information - well be there Dec 1st and cannot wait!

Archived