Question Regarding Current Promotion

Cruzin Grandma

i just spoke to a Princess rep and was told the current promotion for up to $300 in airfare was per cabin not per person. The website is not clear on this. Of course gratuity is per person. Is this correct or should I call again and speak to someone else?

The current promotion is UP TO $300 off air per person, up to four people.

For exact amounts off, you have to look at the EZ Air price for a specific cruise.

That’s what I thought, but was told we would only receive $150 credit pp. not $300 pp. The flights we want are $297 pp.

I rebooked our cruise fare & our air fare a couple of weeks ago under the current promo. We (2 of us) got $300 each off our cruise & air fare for a total savings of $1200. 😊

That's the point--it is UP TO $300pp. It doesn't say that you will get $300 pp. It will be based on the cruise you select and the price of your EZ Air. I priced one with my daughter and I flying to port from different cities. She would get $300 off on her air and I would get nothing!

• 4 weeks later...

Can you only access EZ Air after making a deposit on a cruise? I have a hold booking and cannot seem to access EZ air.

Also if you are booking EZ Air with the current "up to $300" promotion, will the reduction show immediately?

Can you only access EZ Air after making a deposit on a cruise? I have a hold booking and cannot seem to access EZ air.

Also if you are booking EZ Air with the current "up to $300" promotion, will the reduction show immediately?

Click on Cruise Details and then the tab above the itinerary for EZAir information.