Divina re routing or cancellation options

Bigmaan

YEAH? Maybe you can suggest something beach wise for my wife and I to do that day since we never been. Or should we do a island tour? Feel free to message me wince it is kinda off topic here. I was at a loss for ideas because i dont know the island, beach day or tour day???

I vote for beach day. See if you can get a day pass to Sandals- I spent 14 glorious days there a few years back and never really left the resort because the beach was exquisite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh goodness that is out of our price range i can bet. Plus we are not resorty lol if we go to a beach i want it secluded and not afraid of taxis and buses

How much do you want to spend in Antigua for the day, per person? I'm pretty good in the $0 - $75 per person range

Antigua has 365 beaches-for each day in a year one.

I had been there several times,and any beach I visited had been gorgeous.

I do remember just one name: Valley Church Beach,and another one (I think) was Half Moon Bay.

But you cannot go wrong with ANY beach on the Antigua.

Well,maybe now,after the hurricane,you have to find out if some beaches were destroyed.

Antigua has 365 beaches-for each day in a year one.

I had been there several times,and any beach I visited had been gorgeous.

I do remember just one name: Valley Church Beach,and another one (I think) was Half Moon Bay.

But you cannot go wrong with ANY beach on the Antigua.

Well,maybe now,after the hurricane,you have to find out if some beaches were destroyed.

Antigua is a lovely island and you're certainly spoilt for choice when it comes to beaches. Although some areas were impacted by Irma, ironically some friends have just had their Antigua holiday rearranged to Grenada due to damage at their hotel.

It's SUPER easy to use the busses in Antigua. I did it years ago with my young daughter. The bus station is right outside of the port. From a quick web search looks like it is still $1 USD to take a bus.

Edited by Morgsmom