wix tours

pianolady1219

we used them when we were in aruba on 1/25. Had a driver named raymond. He gave us a very good tour. Cost was $60 per person for 4 of us for about 4 hrs. I would recommend them. There is a terminal bldg that you walk thru as you leave the ship and he met us in front of that. I'd use them again.

• 3 weeks later...
we used them when we were in aruba on 1/25. Had a driver named raymond. He gave us a very good tour. Cost was $60 per person for 4 of us for about 4 hrs. I would recommend them. There is a terminal bldg that you walk thru as you leave the ship and he met us in front of that. I'd use them again.

Hi! Which tour did you join - the bus or the jeep tour, morning or afternoon? I'm looking at Wix Tours also for my April trip. Thanks!

we went in a minivan. Just the 4 of us. Wix will work with you to do whatever you want. We just wanted an overview of the island as it was our first time there. We try to avoid touring as part of a group thing because we don't want to be waiting for stragglers or dealing w/ whiny kids.

web site is http://www.wixtours.com

Archived