Upgrade email

MeganGC1983

Just received an upgrade email for our Feb cruise on the Valor. Family of 4 going... moving from a balcony on the upper deck (6) to spa deck (11) for $30.

Worth it or no?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would do it as fast as my fingers can dial ! Very quiet area and if the valor has the steam rooms and stuff you get 2 passes for the week. We love spa cabins especially for $30

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app

Just received an upgrade email for our Feb cruise on the Valor. Family of 4 going... moving from a balcony on the upper deck (6) to spa deck (11) for $30.

Worth it or no?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Since Valor does not have Cloud 9 Spa, the only consideration really is your location preference. Deck 6 has the promenade deck below which could cause noise issues depending on your deck 6 cabin (think stage, dance club, sports bar, bands along the promenade, etc.), and deck 11 has Serenity and Camp Carnival above it. On deck 11, you'd be close to the sauna and steam rooms in the spa which I believe are complimentary to all passengers, but if you'd be using those, you'd be closer to them.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1170/~/spa-carnival---time-to-spa