Delta Airbus A350-900 - Lavatories

Suzanne123

Maybe a silly question, but would the passengers in the Premium Select section on this aircraft be able to use the nearby restrooms in first class?

Not a silly question at all....On this particular configuration PS section should be able to use these nearby restrooms....there are two additional restrooms at the front that the Delta One flyers would tend to use. You should have no problem.

Maybe a silly question, but would the passengers in the Premium Select section on this aircraft be able to use the nearby restrooms in first class?

I don't think the bathrooms you are referring to are in First Class. It looks like the galley and bathrooms are for the main cabin based on the configuration. The First Class and Galley is at front of the aircraft

The Points Guy gives a good review of Delta Premium Select:

https://thepointsguy.com/2017/10/up-close-with-delta-premium-select/

https://thepointsguy.com/2017/10/where-to-sit-delta-a350-premium-economy/

In the second review, he notes:

Aside from these 12 middle seats, there aren’t any that I’d go out of my way to avoid, although seats near the back of the cabin should offer a more pleasant experience overall, since you’ll be a good distance from the galley and lavatories.

So.. since the premium select section has its own galley, I think ( hope ) you are right, and that set of lavatories are for the use of the Premium Select passengers.

I booked the flight and was surprised that they gave me a first class seat on the final leg (AMS to MDT). The cost was $400 r/t more than Main Cabin, and I thought that was reasonable.