Upgrade Cunard Air flight

bill_posters_is_innocent

I have an Eastbound TA booked for July 2018 and my Cunard flight will be on 21 June from Heathrow with BA (BA117).

I am thinking of upgrading to Economy Plus as I need extra legroom.

Will Cunard Air be able to do this for me? and if so, how long before the flight will they be able to do this?.

Thanks in advance for any help .:confused:

Cunard usually put you in economy on the cheapest fare code they can, but they can offer you upgrades. If you contact their flight department, and give them your booking ref, they will give you the price.

We did a flight to NY in Sept from LHR to JFK and the one way upgrade fee to World Traveller Plus (Premium Economy) was £190pp. This obviously fluctuates depending on what seats are available and the fare code Cunard can get from BA. I can't recall what the Club World (Business class) upgrade fee was but it was in the region of £1200-£1800pp.

I have an Eastbound TA booked for July 2018 and my Cunard flight will be on 21 June from Heathrow with BA (BA117).

I am thinking of upgrading to Economy Plus as I need extra legroom.

Will Cunard Air be able to do this for me? and if so, how long before the flight will they be able to do this?.

Thanks in advance for any help .:confused:

If the only issue is extra legroom, most airlines have extra legroom seats for a lot less than premium economy.

We normally take Virigin Atlantic EWR-LHR for our November westbound TA, and regularly upgrade to extra legroom seats for £44 each. Once Cunard sets up the flight, you will get a VA 6-digit record locater number, and you can use that to buy the extra-legroom seats directly from VA without involving Cunard.

On Virgin, the seats are quite comfortable; food and amenity kit is the same as in the other economy seats.