Dinner Time , Splash Academy(kids club)

odessy

Don’t believe so. Just change your dinner times. Even if you can’t on line,you’ll be able to once on board. We never make reservations till on the ship and have had no problems

Thanks..

I dont have a baby sitter coming so, I will just rearrange times for dinner.

Do they ever do those "kid dinner" kinds of events with the children, i.e. they all get to get together on certain nights?

My son did that in the teen club, and I am vaguely remembering him doing it with Splash Academy when he was younger. I'm pretty sure he did.

My son did that in the teen club, and I am vaguely remembering him doing it with Splash Academy when he was younger. I'm pretty sure he did.

Only meals in Splash Academy are on port days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only meals in Splash Academy are on port days.

No kidding. I was answering the question I quoted. I made no mention of meals in Splash Academy. The kids get together as a group and go dine in one of the MDRs. This is NOT done while in port.

No kidding. I was answering the question I quoted. I made no mention of meals in Splash Academy. The kids get together as a group and go dine in one of the MDRs. This is NOT done while in port.

I don’t remember my kids ever going to dinner with splash academy, I thought they were just closed from like 5 - 7.

I don’t remember my kids ever going to dinner with splash academy, I thought they were just closed from like 5 - 7.

They are. I believe when they've done this, they go at 7pm, or a little after. I'll ask my son when I get home from work. I remember they have to sign up at the beginning of the week, and then whomever wants to goes to dine together, supervised by the staff, of course. They definitely did this as part of the teen club, Entourage. I'm about 75% remembering them doing it also when he was in Splash Academy. When I get home, he might tell me I'm nuts though. LOL!

We brought our son to specialty restaurants because there was no babysitting available during the 5-7 slot on the NCL star sea days 3 years ago. Thankfully, he sat quietly until close to 7, and I was able to drop him off at the kids club and then finish my meal. It would be nice if NCL changed its hours to close for one hour for lunch and dinner like Princess.

From the NCL website:

Port Play

Want some alone time? Then drop off the little ones at Port Play for free. Only a small fee applies for the supervision of your child(ren) during breakfast, lunch, and dinner hours. Meal times are based on ship and itinerary.

From our observations, they take the children to O'Sheehan's. The kids we saw looked like they were enjoying it.

From the NCL website:

Port Play

Want some alone time? Then drop off the little ones at Port Play for free. Only a small fee applies for the supervision of your child(ren) during breakfast, lunch, and dinner hours. Meal times are based on ship and itinerary.

From our observations, they take the children to O'Sheehan's. The kids we saw looked like they were enjoying it.

This is only available on port days... not on sea days.

We brought our kids to dinner most days. On the last day we figured out to get the 6yr olds meal ordered when we were seated then one of us dropped him off at the splash academy and came back to enjoy our meal. The older kids got up and left when they were done.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They are. I believe when they've done this, they go at 7pm, or a little after. I'll ask my son when I get home from work. I remember they have to sign up at the beginning of the week, and then whomever wants to goes to dine together, supervised by the staff, of course. They definitely did this as part of the teen club, Entourage. I'm about 75% remembering them doing it also when he was in Splash Academy. When I get home, he might tell me I'm nuts though. LOL!

It's not something that we've noticed in Splash Academy, so maybe it is Entourage only.

It's not something that we've noticed in Splash Academy, so maybe it is Entourage only.

Yes! I asked my son last night, and after giving me the "you must be nuts" eye roll, he told me it was only the times he's been in Entourage. I knew he'd done it multiple times, I'd just forgotten he'd been a teen on multiple cruises. My post said I might be remembering wrong, and I was. So yeah, the Entourage kids go as a group to dinner one time during the week.