Paradise beach day pass

Beachlove12214

Any recent feedback from using this day pass? From what I've been reading they haven't been offering day passes for cruise ship passengers for long. I'd love to hear some feedback!

We have been trying to decide between paradise, bananarama, and tabyana. It sounds like tabyana is only offered through ship and will be pretty pricy.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Forums mobile app

I haven't heard about the new day pass, but can say if it is close to being all inclusive and has use of the pool, and provides transportation, it's a win. Their food is really good and their service to longer staying guests is excellent.

I haven't heard about the new day pass, but can say if it is close to being all inclusive and has use of the pool, and provides transportation, it's a win. Their food is really good and their service to longer staying guests is excellent.

Seems to be on sale right now through Shore excursioneer, $40 for 1 drink, club sandwich, pool and transport. Sounds reasonable for Roatan.

We may consider for our next visit as we have never made it to West Bay and I like a pool! Thanks OP!

• 1 month later...
Ya I found it through that site and also read they were just renovated. The pool area looked like a good place to go in case the beach gets too crowded or we just want another place to chill out at.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I was wondering if you booked this pass and if you have been yet? Any updates or reviews? We are considering it for December.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
thanks that would be great!

Ok, here is my review of our time at paradise beach hotel! This excursion was well worth what we paid. Getting to the resort was no problem at all. We found our driver as soon as we exited the port. They gathered everyone up and walked us to the van. Rough area, but beautiful views. Water was beautiful and warm, very comfortable beach chairs under umbrella, buckets of beer for $13, delicious lunch. Security was the best! Staff and security got us the big orange cushions for our chairs and were so kind. My biggest complaint was the beach vendors. We have stayed in Negri Jamaica 3× and visited ocho once on a cruise, and we found the vendors more annoying in roatan than in Jamaica. My biggest compliment was the staff and security. We actually tipped the security guy. He watched over our belongings when we were in the water, checked to make sure our bucket of beer kept getting refilled by sending wait staff over, got us those big orange chair cushions (I thought these were only for people staying at the hotel, not for day visits so this was a nice surprise), and kept the vendors away. Before arriving, I wasn't expecting much from the lunch. I just figured it was included to add " value" to the package. The food was amazing! Nice size portions too. I got the shrimp quesadilla and my husband got the club sandwich. We were both pleased and full after lunch. They served us to our beach front chairs. We fell victims of sand gravity so we never even visited the pool area of the resort, but everything was nicely maintained and tasteful Caribbean style. If there are any questions, feel free to ask away. We had a great beach day, met some great people, enjoyed a great lunch, and had outstanding service we are not used to experiencing in such a poor area.

Ok, here is my review of our time at paradise beach hotel! This excursion was well worth what we paid. Getting to the resort was no problem at all. We found our driver as soon as we exited the port. They gathered everyone up and walked us to the van. Rough area, but beautiful views. Water was beautiful and warm, very comfortable beach chairs under umbrella, buckets of beer for $13, delicious lunch. Security was the best! Staff and security got us the big orange cushions for our chairs and were so kind. My biggest complaint was the beach vendors. We have stayed in Negri Jamaica 3× and visited ocho once on a cruise, and we found the vendors more annoying in roatan than in Jamaica. My biggest compliment was the staff and security. We actually tipped the security guy. He watched over our belongings when we were in the water, checked to make sure our bucket of beer kept getting refilled by sending wait staff over, got us those big orange chair cushions (I thought these were only for people staying at the hotel, not for day visits so this was a nice surprise), and kept the vendors away. Before arriving, I wasn't expecting much from the lunch. I just figured it was included to add " value" to the package. The food was amazing! Nice size portions too. I got the shrimp quesadilla and my husband got the club sandwich. We were both pleased and full after lunch. They served us to our beach front chairs. We fell victims of sand gravity so we never even visited the pool area of the resort, but everything was nicely maintained and tasteful Caribbean style. If there are any questions, feel free to ask away. We had a great beach day, met some great people, enjoyed a great lunch, and had outstanding service we are not used to experiencing in such a poor area.

Thank you so much for your detailed review, I think you have sealed the deal for us! Unfortunately our December cruise has been re-routed but we are scheduled to visit Roatan in February now and will most likely give this a try then.

It is the vendor aspect that puts me off the most I do not like to be interrupted while reading or relaxing. We have never visited anywhere on Roatan with vendors so far but I really feel it is time we made it to West Bay so this may be our best choice. I am hoping it will be quieter round the pool as I prefer pool swimming anyway.

You said there were several people on your bus - was there just one bus for return? The tour length was set?

Thank you so much for your detailed review, I think you have sealed the deal for us! Unfortunately our December cruise has been re-routed but we are scheduled to visit Roatan in February now and will most likely give this a try then.

It is the vendor aspect that puts me off the most I do not like to be interrupted while reading or relaxing. We have never visited anywhere on Roatan with vendors so far but I really feel it is time we made it to West Bay so this may be our best choice. I am hoping it will be quieter round the pool as I prefer pool swimming anyway.

You said there were several people on your bus - was there just one bus for return? The tour length was set?

We discussed return time when we got to the hotel and there ended up a being two groups. We didn't want to come back as early as the other group so us and another couple asked if we could return at a later time. They had no issue with this. We choose to sit front row beach chairs which was as far up the beach that the vendors could come. I'm sure if you were back a row or two, and definitely near the pool it wouldn't be an issue. Have a fun time!