December

Tiggipaws

Thanks for the replies. The reason I am asking, there is a great independant excursion I want to go on and I am wondering whether to take a chance and book it. It is a very reputable company and I will get my money back if we dont go to Grand Turk

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the replies. The reason I am asking, there is a great independant excursion I want to go on and I am wondering whether to take a chance and book it. It is a very reputable company and I will get my money back if we dont go to Grand Turk

What excursion is it? I am stopping at this port at the end of November and have never been. Need a suggestion. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What excursion is it? I am stopping at this port at the end of November and have never been. Need a suggestion. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello

Its a snorkling trip with www.gtdiving.com.

They get very good reviews

Edited by Tiggipaws
SPELLING MISTAKE

In case you're not aware, Grand Turk is one of those ports where you need not book an excursion. There's beach and free pool access right by the pier.

Having said that, I've done the snuba excursion at Grand Turk twice through Carnival and enjoyed both times, the second time was even better than the first.

We've also booked a poolside cabana through Carnival at Margaritaville and we thought it was decent when split 4 ways for our family. Made for a good "base of operations" for us and it's also lockable and air-conditioned.