Norwegian Dawn Dec 27

summergirl198

Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything about the Norwegian Dawn 10 day cruise going out of San Juan on Dec 27, 2017. All I heard so far was that they were going to be making a few changes to the itinerary, but this was before Hurricane Maria. Now that San Juan has been completely devastated I am wondering if our Port is going to be changed. I am assuming it will, but just haven't heard anything from the cruise line yet. Maybe someone knows something I don't.

Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything about the Norwegian Dawn 10 day cruise going out of San Juan on Dec 27, 2017. All I heard so far was that they were going to be making a few changes to the itinerary, but this was before Hurricane Maria. Now that San Juan has been completely devastated I am wondering if our Port is going to be changed. I am assuming it will, but just haven't heard anything from the cruise line yet. Maybe someone knows something I don't.

You are sailing on the same cruise (I think) that we are on the Dawn. Come join our roll call and we are talking about it on there a bit and sharing info. No, nobody knows at this time how it will impact our cruise, assuming you mean the one on December 28th (not the 27th). Let us know if you hear anything.

We are on the Dawn repo Nov 3 and still don't know where we're going or where we're going to end up.

I spoke to NCL this morning and no decision as of yet there was a price drop she told me I could move my cabin if I wanted.

I got the impression she knew what they were going to release but held back just saying some changes may come out next week she would not commit.