White water rafting from Limon

SWEETSEA

we are 4 active seniors interested in Water rafting while in Limon. Please, anyone who has done this, I would appreciate your reviews. We need a Tour operator. Any recommendations? Thanks for any information. We will be there mid November.

• 1 month later...
we are 4 active seniors interested in Water rafting while in Limon. Please, anyone who has done this, I would appreciate your reviews. We need a Tour operator. Any recommendations? Thanks for any information. We will be there mid November.

I would like info on this also...Hubby and I would like to do this, I'm a little apprehensive as I am not a STRONG swimmer.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone found out any information on white water rafting from Limon? I did contact one vendor, and they indicated that the nearest white water rafting location was an hour and forty-five minutes drive away from the port. They recommended I consider their kayaking tour. Still holding out for the possibility of white water rafting.

Have a Blessed day!

ddaz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We just returned from a Princess Cruise, and we did white water rafting through the ship. They used Rios Tropicales. The port is about 1 1/2 hour drive to the rafting site. We had a great time, the guides pointed out some howler monkeys in the trees towards the end of the tour. There were showers and a locker room to change into dry clothes after the rafting. It was described as Class 2 rafting.

We just returned from a Princess Cruise, and we did white water rafting through the ship. They used Rios Tropicales. The port is about 1 1/2 hour drive to the rafting site. We had a great time, the guides pointed out some howler monkeys in the trees towards the end of the tour. There were showers and a locker room to change into dry clothes after the rafting. It was described as Class 2 rafting.

Thanks for your review Topspot. We are looking forward to this excursion.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 months later...
Thanks for your review Topspot. We are looking forward to this excursion.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My husband and I did this tour about 4 years ago and it was awesome! I am not a strong swimmer and no need to be. We all have life jackets on and if someone happens to fall out, the staff are experienced and we quickly stop and pick them up. There is also a couple of staff members who are kayaking beside us and are keeping a watch over everything, It was one of the best excursions we have ever been on. In fact we are back to Costa Rica this coming March and we are doing it all again! We cannot wait!:D