Genoa airport transfer

romek49

hello skier52 I know ur very knowledgable I would need need advise

I know port in genoa is 15 minute taxi ride to airport, my cruise arrives at 9;00am I am booked for a 12;20 flight into rome will I make it

I would say yes.

I've got flights home from Genoa to London with a departure time of 11:50 this coming October,

Pete

• 2 months later...
My LGW flight leaves at 12.55.....docking is meant to be at 9am. What time will disembarking usually start please?

I'd be very surprised if docking started at 09:00 as they usually are docked before 7:30 with disembarkation starting at 08:00.

Last week I was at the airport at 08:25 after disembarking at 08:05.

It is well worth buying the MSC transfer by coach, (€17 per person) which is cheaper for two people than the taxi fare of €35.

I did a taxi from the airport to the ship and an MSC transfer on return journey last week. I simply asked guest relations to organize it for me

like you I was on a LGW flight , but departing at 11:50, so the time available is the same for both of us.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just an update we ended up using the VOLABUS (ATM)

The VOLABUS service starts at 6am and finishes at midnight. The fare costs €6, but this includes a 60 minute journey time on the entire ATM public transport network, using buses, the metro trains and funicular railways

Piazza Acquaverda (the Principe FS train station)

from there it is a short walk to the cruise terminal it took us less than 10 minites ev,en going back it was no trouble