Europe 2005 just released!

Petoonya

It's on the website now. We are booking it tomorrow. Glad the schedule finally came out. We normally book a sky suite, but I think we are just going to book a premium balcony as I really don't think on this cruise we will spend much time in the room. Just hoping some of the airfares come down.

Thanks! I've been waiting for months. But I just went to the Celebrity website and didn't see the info. What am I doing wrong? I guess I'll keep trying. Need the schedules before we can book.

The website is being tempermental. Pick a date in 2004 then go to Price this Itinerary, in the drop down date box, you can select a 2005 date.

Some Ship, Some Itinerary, Somewhere in the Med.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2006;5;12;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0100

Mexican Riviera - Rhapsody of the Seas

11 Day Circle the Caribbean - Splendour of the Seas

Alaska - Dawn Princess

Coastal - Island Princess

Most of Europe is available by calling direct. However Transatlantic thus far is still not available. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cruise Junky:

The website is being tempermental. Pick a date in 2004 then go to Price this Itinerary, in the drop down date box, you can select a 2005 date.

http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2006;5;12;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0100

Alaska - Dawn Princess

Coastal - Island Princess<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now if they would only get the Caribbean for next year in I could be happy too!

Terri

Skyward - 1989

Carnivale - 1991

Holiday - 1994

Fantasy - 1998

Century - 2002

Century - 2003

Jubilee - 7/04

Century - 9/04

Coral Princess - 3/05

Valor - 10/05

Days til Valor Vampires Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

valorvampires.gif

Not sure what to do. Prices and iternary is up for Connie for the Northern Europe crusing with ST, Petersburg, will be on Millie this summer in Europe, if I book while on cruise will get 200 shipboard credit, but if I wait will prices go up?? need advice

norm

Just my own take on this- I'd much rather have first choice of cabin location than $200 credit. The cruise takes a big financial bite, and then to have to compromise on what cabins will be available later on this summer? Nah- I grabbed mine this morning and got the cabin of my choice.

My suggestion is book now and get the cabin you want. Either book through a TA or give them the booking after the fact and tell them what you will be doing.

Then, when you are on a cruise, price the same ship/date. If the price is no worse, book it (any cabin will do). Then give the TA the new reservation and have him/her put the cabin you want on the booking with the credit. Then cancel the original reservation. Worst case, you might have two deposits outstanding, but you can frequently get 7-10 days before a deposit is due when you book on board.

Just as an FYI I got a quote from CruiseQuick for the May 15, 2005 sailing and they were about $400 us pp cheaper than Celebrity's site.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2006;5;12;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0100

Alaska - Dawn Princess

Coastal - Island Princess

I booked the 5/15 Barcelona to Venice tonight on CQ. Managed to snag 8045, and was surprised to find out that it is now CC? Have I missed something? However, I can confirm Cruise Junky's price - our final price was between $800-900 less than Celebrity's. How could I say "No" to such a deal?

MissM

Oh yes indeed!! Thanks Jennifer for thinking of me! I have emailed my TA on it twice today!!!

I am getting mixed stories..June vs. Sept sailings. Hmmm...what shall I do?!

Your countdown is almost into single digits! How exciting!!! Have fun!!

icon_smile.gif

Cheryl

Cheryl,

I have only cruised the Med once. On Millennium last May- the weather was perfection everywhere we visited. I especially liked it because flowers were blooming everywhere and the hills green. So we booked the May 15 sailing for next year.

The transatlantics still aren't listed! I wonder how they are getting the ships to Europe.

Zenith-Western Caribbean-6/92

Zenith-Eastern Caribbean-6/93

Century-Maiden Voyage-12/95

Galaxy-Southern Caribbean-11/99

Mercury-Northbound Alaska-6/00

Millennium-Westbound Transatlantic-9/01

Horizon-Western Caribbean - Adults only cruise-11/02

Millennium-Westbound Transatlantic 10/26/03

Century - Western Caribbean 1/31/04

As many will note, Concierge Class is taking over much of the "M" class real estate in 2005. Another way to increase prices without increasing prices (or at least do so in a less painful and obvious manner). It will be interesting to see if X can come up with a rationale to make Insides CC.

Archived