Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:59 AM.
229 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
Originally posted by KevintheIrishDJ
Buy 100 shares of Carnival stock and get a tax free OBC every time you sail.
Do you sell this stock and get commissions? I think I've seen your post on 20 different posts already...which makes me want to never buy any Carnival Stock!!
1,972 Posts
Joined Oct 2014
Originally posted by USCcruisecrazy
Do you sell this stock and get commissions? I think I've seen your post on 20 different posts already...which makes me want to never buy any Carnival Stock!!
Not a bad deal if you bought [email protected]$28 per share, receive an annual dividend, and $250 OBC each time you sail on Princess.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
La dolce vita!
Non mancarmi di rispetto, ragazzo! Lo ti ucciderò!

229 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
Originally posted by Kingofcool1947
Not a bad deal if you bought [email protected]$28 per share, receive an annual dividend, and $250 OBC each time you sail on Princess.
CCL stock is currently trading for $66 a share...I'd have to invest $6600 to get that OBC...do they guarantee that OBC for as long as I own the stock? If so, then it may be worth the purchase, especially since the stock seems to be pretty stable. Thanks for the advice!!
9 Posts
Joined May 2016
Originally posted by RocketMan275
Hope it works. I've got a similar problem on a Holland cruise in March. The last two days are a port day in Cozumel, then a sea day, then disembarkation in Tampa. Normally, I'd say the last formal night would be in Coz but we're in port there until 11PM. I know the formal night won't be on the sea day. It's an almost unique itinerary. There is one just like it in December. Some folks in that roll call promised to let me know what they did.

I️ look forward to hearing how it’s scheduled for the December cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums