Breakaway cabin 12184/86

CSimi115

We were in room 12186 last year with 3 of us (adults) in a cabin. We were on a 14 day sailing in Jan/Feb with very few children onboard so didn't mind the fact we were on a "family" deck. Let's face it. When NOT traveling with children we would rather not have to deal with all the shenanigans children can incur... We loved the bathtub! We did notice the adjoining door, but never once heard our neighbors. The rooms are fairly close to the elevators/stairs. Ours was a quiet sailing without many children. For that reason, a very quiet "neighborhood". No problems at all.

We were in room 12186 last year with 3 of us (adults) in a cabin. We were on a 14 day sailing in Jan/Feb with very few children onboard so didn't mind the fact we were on a "family" deck. Let's face it. When NOT traveling with children we would rather not have to deal with all the shenanigans children can incur... We loved the bathtub! We did notice the adjoining door, but never once heard our neighbors. The rooms are fairly close to the elevators/stairs. Ours was a quiet sailing without many children. For that reason, a very quiet "neighborhood". No problems at all.

Thank you so much for your response!

We had connecting balcony cabins pretty much as close to the elevators and kids club as possible. The club is down a corridor, we heard nothing from near the elevators, and loved being so close to the stairs. We try to book cabins as close to the stairwells as possible, especially when our kids were younger (didn’t want them walking down long hallways).

I thought the balconies connected too. I thought maybe they remove the divider. I thought it was a family balcony. I guess I’m wrong? I also think these rooms are close to the elevators which I need because my knees are bad.

Edited by CSimi115
added to

I thought the balconies connected too. I thought maybe they remove the divider. I thought it was a family balcony. I guess I’m wrong? I also think these rooms are close to the elevators which I need because my knees are bad.

They no longer open the balcony dividers. There will be a symbol of the cabins are connecting. These are connecting mini suites, so they will have a bigger bathroom.

• 4 weeks later...