Princess Patters for Alaska 2018

Cruisinamber

Puppies in the Piazza were at 5pm in Skagway. Movies shown throughout the cruise include...Coco, Black Panther, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Paddington 2, Jumanji. Port days were slow on activities. No issues regarding the rudder, what ever the issue was it seemed to be taken care of in Juneau.

If you’re planning on seeing the puppies while the ship is in Skagway plan on getting to the Piazza at least an hour before they bring them out so you can get in line to see the puppies. It’s absolutely crazy, it’ll be standing room only at least an hour before it starts. Been there and done that. If I want to see the puppies go on the excursion that goes up to Emerald Lake that also stops at Caribou crossing trading post. They have puppies there that you can pick up and cuddle.

Thank you both for the helpful information!!!

For anyone that was on the Star, are announcements made that you can hear on your balcony when going through glacier bay?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Yes. The rangers were on the PA and would point out any wildlife spotted, glaciers to look for and information on Glacier Bay. You could hear very clearly what the rangers were saying.

Yes -- for Emerald (inside passage, Seattle) also if anyone has them! (If not I'll try to save and scan later in June..)

I am going on Emerald this Sunday to AK and I plan on taking photos of everything because I have had such a hard time finding this information out myself!

I am going on Emerald this Sunday to AK and I plan on taking photos of everything because I have had such a hard time finding this information out myself!

Please please do. Going on Emerald mid June and would love to see the Patters!

What dogsledding company did you go to? We are looking at two and didn't know which to go with.

I had a chunk of nonrefundable onboard credit so I went through the ship for the excursion. I think the excursion was called dog sled and musher's camp. Sorry, I didn't pay attention to the company.

I had a chunk of nonrefundable onboard credit so I went through the ship for the excursion. I think the excursion was called dog sled and musher's camp. Sorry, I didn't pay attention to the company.

Thank you!

Thanks for posting these! I read you are going on the Golden too? If so, please post about that one too. I’m going on that ship in a couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Planning on it! I'll start a new post when I get on the Golden for the Patters and the live from (through the blog).

I read you are going on the Golden too? Would love to hear about your time on that ship. We are going on it in just a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'll start a new post on CC for the Golden. Patters and live from will still be through the blog.