Why am I choosing Queen Elizabeth?

Scottygirl1

When my children were young (late 1980s) we went to see the Queen Elizabeth 2 when it was docked at Wellington, New Zealand. I was instantly besotted with cruise travel and the Cunard line. My father was an avid lover of all things to do with ocean travel and collected menus, tickets, photos and anything else he could find. He painted watercolour pictures of old sailing ships and steam ships... clearly I was brought up with a love of ocean liners.

In just over a week I get to board and sail on Queen Elizabeth - I am very excited and only wish this cruise was longer. I am actually sailing to Sydney to see my son (in the striped top and yellow shorts in the photo) who is now 40 and lives there. I can't wait!!

I'm not sure how to load an image - I hope this works!

<a href=https://s30.postimg.org/5gimdij3l/David8_2.jpg' alt='David8_2.jpg'>click image upload[/img]

Edited by Scottygirl1

When my children were young (late 1980s) we went to see the Queen Elizabeth 2 when it was docked at Wellington, New Zealand. I was instantly besotted with cruise travel and the Cunard line. My father was an avid lover of all things to do with ocean travel and collected menus, tickets, photos and anything else he could find. He painted watercolour pictures of old sailing ships and steam ships... clearly I was brought up with a love of ocean liners.

In just over a week I get to board and sail on Queen Elizabeth - I am very excited and only wish this cruise was longer. I am actually sailing to Sydney to see my son (in the striped top and yellow shorts in the photo) who is now 40 and lives there. I can't wait!!

I'm not sure how to load an image - I hope this works!

p><p>Hope I

https://solentrichardscruiseblog.com/2013/08/02/queen-elizabeth-a-day-visit/

I prefer Queen Elizabeth over Queen Victoria .

More deck space for everyone.