A few more questions before our Infinity cruise

MsSoCalCruiser

There's no reason they would not allow these. It's not the same thing as an extension cord or a multi-outlet plug, which allows you to plug multiple electrical devices into one outlet (those are a fire waiting to happen!). I've taken mine on multiple cruises without any problems. That way we can charge our phones and usually our bluetooth speaker and still have an open outlet for the wife's hair straightener

Thanks! We found it very helpful on our first cruise with it because it freed up the US style receptacle. It was interesting on NCL though; they have new policy that the steward will unplug it if you leave it plugged in, even if nothing is connected to it.

Thanks! It was interesting on NCL though; they have new policy that the steward will unplug it if you leave it plugged in, even if nothing is connected to it.

That's actually good practice. You should not leave chargers plugged in even at home (although nearly everyone does). Even when not charging they consume electricity and as a result dissipate heat (about 2 watts). From a safety standpoint the risk of anything happening to them is very very low, but nearly anything that's hooked to wall socket has the potential to start a fire. It's always good practice to unplug devices when not in use.

We never leave any charger plugged in unattended....they do get fairly warm

We usually keep our cell phone OFF in the safe.,but our Pacific Coastal Cruise is in US ports so we will take at least one with us..

We bring a battery op toothbrush, mini ipod dock/ speakers, "old" style camera, and shaver for me..all battery op...dh uses a razor..... less stuff to plug in...hate to trvl with batteries so we sometimes pick them up in port,.

Multi charger sounds good,.will look for one

I have been told this one is acceptable on X (it flew through and was accepted on NCL). It uses the Euro power port so we still have the US style receptacle to use for other things:

mF7ybq0eZrEwVV6rp7lJ2JRsnMgxdjhbMNUKwE_CZxhIrZf8J_YBotVL91NUdHYlbs6IHqW-dBelRsveFzqmau4VaZ3sA5kxg7ZY1noTHi79C6-Q3wHdAIs4w-zJEhROB3IoGtvDgTwR69Ig4LAlH4qhOg8nu01pU9pa2uy_ht6cVW2YBDwRGPEMM2LS1wEWecJOIs0-qkQ08skp98-m4dhOojqdonRliPJuyCz-SZUGfYM7eb0M4qwZOQAI9Q59CYGJQnY7RCYohXUg_e75kU3FiebhvMTZ_MLL1Hp0U49DSpnnYqtt452SqRHquTT5PPpHE2E2tvUo_wYE_1Wni2_x0alHt0Qbs9bje7HZdUbM-pGRyerpmw5Qbx3TbtbwAFaYRySl0npHLX8wpknl8HaJyTDnpU_S1kD1QYKwbwe2lNOpoIKiK7Qg03T724Ti1FWYOIrStRkqRuXXgM2UF4Gj9R9fxkV5B-rrnWhFpdDySZxgqIFVgFeMQKLBqrrWXAONwOZl6zS3n-HiiLzS92kdmllbsM0GOt1bYV6-4S-lOy0szaF7d0taIRZVJgs97lSyKfw5O9Vb3Dpp8LbTsIeGT6HxIwTCycWIsEdlIM4FWfNwTZYIrmmJcWoYQxkCfFcwdP4xd9KgcDQuMUXQjPPFJv0jUp5ZoQ7wn2v5ptjMBQ=w238-h353-no

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011KPRE1G/

Oh that's clever - to use the Euro power port!!! What a GREAT idea. Ordering mine right now!!