Bar prices

SPECIAL NOTICE: There is an issue with the main login on the forums on many browsers. Go to our homepage: HOMEPAGE and use the login located at the main top nav.. Then, choose BOARDS on the nav. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:57 PM.
Australia
14 Posts
Joined Jan 2008
Hi

Could someone give me an idea of drink prices on board Star Clippers? We're not top shelf drinkers, but we enjoy a beer or a glass of wine (or 2!)

Thanks
Essex England
243 Posts
Joined Mar 2010
Drink prices - beers - cocktails - wines - are all reasonable on the Clippers. The Starclippers "house" white and red wines are both good quality and, again, reasonably priced. Coming from OZ the strength of the Aussie Dollar, when you are buying / paying in other currencies, may also work in your favour.
Long Island, NY
6,539 Posts
Joined Apr 2000
I have the sheet they send to US pax to preorder wine for the stateroom. The prices are in USD. Here are a few

Moet&Chandon - Brut, Champagne $72
Mouton Cadet - France, Baron P. de Rothschild, Bordeaux $32
Chablis -France, Domaine Laroche St. Martin $34
House Wine Rose $21
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Got2Cruise
Planning the cruise is half the fun.
Cologne, Germany
35 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
Yes, they serve coke, diet coke and some other coke products (never tried, I am a coke junkie) by cans.

German beer ("Flensburger") is on tap, and a variety of international beers are available, some by bottle, some by can.

Regarding the wine keep in mind that they have two kinds of red and even two kinds of white house wine (at similar low price) always available.
Hampshire, England
1,565 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Originally posted by travelberlin
Hi, is it possible to bring wine to the ship? It yes how many bottles per person?

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Dancing above the Waves.

Diving below them.